Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

REAR BRAKES KILL WHEN GOING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:58 # 1
BAHTIYAR
Greetings to everyone, I told them that I had to change the back pads service, they said 110 lira, the factory had the pads, I noticed that peugeot was not the same, said the original megane 2 was the same said, I did not make my voice, I came home from the day after, but I did not press the brake, but the brake is playing a little whistle if I ask how I understand it. When I pull the brake, the sound stops, I lift the car with a jack, I can turn it with my hand, but it is important that I have used it for a thousand km passes that the brake does not leave the disc. It is important. What should I do?
08.05.2020 14:58 # 2
m.peker
you can call the master you changed the pads and ask if you don't want to go to art
08.05.2020 14:58 # 3
BAHTIYAR

I called the master, but there was no text there, I said it is normal to press the pressure but it is boring without pressing

08.05.2020 14:58 # 4
m.peker
pads may be stuck & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:58 # 5
cerci07
I had a problem similar to yours right back to the lining sound was coming back and when I was changing the lining of a gun, I realized that the right side's pad did not come to the half of the left wheel, and I realized that the disc was crooked when the wheel turned slightly.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 6
Guests
I had a similar problem with me. There are various reasons for making this sound. For example, if there is an invoice on the outer or outer part, the pad can make a sound because it knocks here without braking. If the new pad is installed, the disc can do it again because this invoice is not received. In addition, while the pads are being fitted and the calipers are inserted in certain times, and the pad is cleaned from dust, and after it is made clean, the pads that the pads penetrate into the caliper and the caliper pins should be lubricated and the caliper should move smoothly. Otherwise, it can make the vehicle light and lightly, keeping the vehicle light and in this case it can make sound again. the sound cuts when you touch the hand brake or foot brake slightly behind it, and it cuts the sound when you touch the foot brake instead of it.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 7
GiTaRRa
Using the parking brake too much is stuck, it makes a whistling sound when it gets hot and it was still in my way.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 8
dbmaster
you have to attach the disks to the stone but if there is a share with it,
08.05.2020 14:58 # 9
BAHTIYAR

Thank you for your comments, I became annoyed.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”