Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rear Brake Sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
kayaca
First of all, hello friends, I wanted to ask you because I could not find a solution.

last month tell me i have a problem when the car is going to go with 20 30, the sound of the back drums started to be heard. I went to the back, I bought the valeo brand, we did everything, the sound was cut 2 3 days passed, the same sound came out again, I went to the drums, we hit the drums, the dust comes out, the dust shuts off the sound. Is there a problem? or do I need to change the brake center? in this respect
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
sonerkyl
Brake centers may not be leaving my brother, this sound is made of lining dust.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] brake centers may not be leaving fully, my brother, this sound is made of lining dust, usually it didn't make any noise in me [/ QUOTE]

How should I follow this way, I will not know if my teacher will make lime powder constantly, so I did not know before, or I did not realize, it just started to be new
08.05.2020 21:02 # 4
sonerkyl
Actually, we need to disassemble and turn the drum for a long time, because the rear axes have not changed, it may have been scratched when the room attaches to the new pad, the amount of dust will be too high as it will wear the pad quickly, causing sound.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = to rock] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] brake centers may not be fully released my brother, this sound is from the lining of dust.

How should I follow this way, I will not know if my teacher will make lime powder constantly, so I did not know before, or I did not realize, it just started to be new
[/ QUOTE]

Turn lathe will be fixed. Invoices over time. If the drums have not changed, no problem.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 6
kayaca
When he took it out he had a lathe turned in. we wore the new ones like that, nothing else will be left then will i have to buy it
08.05.2020 21:02 # 7
x571
[QUOTE = rock] When we took it, it had turned and turned. we wore the new ones like that, nothing else will be left then will I have to get to the campaign [/ QUOTE]

Yes, change the drums, I use valeo, no problem. Changing the rear drum on average 3 front brake changes

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”