Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

RCZ MOTOR FAILURE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » RCZ
08.05.2020 18:51 # 1
blackNyellow
GOOD DAYS FRIENDS 2011 MODEL 1.6THP 200L MANUEL RCZ OWNER. COMING SOON THE NORMAL ORANGE WILL FAIL THERE. THERE.
I HAVE CONNECTED TO 2-3 MACHINES WITH DIFFERENT DIFFERENCES IN INDUSTRIAL SERVICE OUR MISTAKE
AIR CIRCUIT OF TURBO COMPRESSOR. PRESSURE VERY HIGH.
I HAVE RECEIVED THIS ERROR NO SERVICE MAY HAVE BEEN HERE I MAY NOT HAVE TOUCH THE CAR TO BE SURGERY. I WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM IN WASTEGATE.
I am waiting for your thoughts. ALL THANKS GOOD FORUM :))
08.05.2020 18:51 # 2
KILIC
First of all, introduce yourself. Let's meet later, try to help you with your problems. In addition, using capital letters means shouting on forum sites.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 3
blackNyellow
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=37172&pıd=524631򀅗

I'm sorry :))

08.05.2020 18:51 # 4
nejat
hi everyone ... my name is nejat, i am 508 thp user. My vehicle is at 20,000 and I am experiencing the same error (engine failure). officially writes service disaster scenario. we are trying to solve the problem gradually. First we replaced the spark plugs and nothing changed. ignition coils will arrive tomorrow and we will replace them. If the problem persists, we are considering solving the problem with the injectors. The private service said that the carbugs of these cars bind the institution, throwing a mixture of 2 from the service into gasoline, and after 150 km cycle, it came to normal, but it was not convincing to me. i keep getting p1360 error code. if you have any problem and solved it, I would ask you to share it. It has been doing this problem for 1 week and it is very annoying. By the way, I got the car lpg installed and it works smoothly. The funny thing is that there is no problem in LPG, whatever happens when working with gasoline. nejat2015-01-27 02:43:28
08.05.2020 18:51 # 5
okan0665
I had a similar problem with my 1.4 hdi vehicle. The vehicle was protecting itself because the turbo pressure / oil pressure was low. Oil and turbo pressure sensors changed after a long investigation and a little cost, no problem. probably your problem is electrical. look at the fuse board and the sensors. If it remains to be serviced, I do not remember the name of the turbo and / or catalyst. minimum 1500, maximum 5000 TL cost was replaced by sensor replacement (220 TL).
08.05.2020 18:51 # 6
Greeneyes
[QUOTE = nejat] Greetings to all ... my name is nejat, I'm a 508 thp user. My vehicle is at 20,000 and I am experiencing the same error (engine failure). officially writes service disaster scenario. we are trying to solve the problem gradually. First we replaced the spark plugs and nothing changed. ignition coils will arrive tomorrow and we will replace them. If the problem persists, we are considering solving the problem with the injectors. The private service said that the carbugs of these cars bind the institution, throwing a mixture of 2 from the service into gasoline, and after 150 km cycle, it came to normal, but it was not convincing to me. i keep getting p1360 error code. if you have any problem and solved it, I would ask you to share it. It has been doing this problem for 1 week and it is very annoying. By the way, I got the car lpg installed and it works smoothly. The funny thing is that there is no problem in LPG, whatever happens when working with gasoline. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 18:51 # 7
peugeot murat
hello guys firstly 1360 ignition malfunction but coil spark plug injector high pressure pump has not come across for a long time but when it squeezed the car a little bit on the highway, the malfunction lamp lights up and the fans start to switch on the service. If possible, take and share the fault code from the services you have connected.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”