Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

RCZ LPG

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » RCZ
08.05.2020 19:59 # 1
RCZForever
Hello to everyone,
As a result of my researches for a long time, I had a special LPG kit for my 2013 model Evolution RCZ vehicle. I am happy to help friends who want detailed information.
08.05.2020 19:59 # 2
sonerkyl
Use it in good days, after today's gasoline prices, gasoline vehicles really touch the budget now. you will get a side hybrid vehicle or lpg. prins is really a great kit for new engines in this regard.
08.05.2020 19:59 # 3
GokhaN
If you share rcz's brand, installation price and fuel consumption, you will help a lot.
08.05.2020 19:59 # 4
RCZForever
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Use it on good days, teacher, after today's gasoline prices, gasoline vehicles really touch the budget. you will get a side hybrid vehicle or lpg. prins is really a great kit for new engines in this regard. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, I have no problem for now, I am glad that I got it ticked.
08.05.2020 19:59 # 5
RCZForever
[QUOTE = GökhaN ] if you share what brand of rcz user, donation price and fuel consumption, you will help a lot [/ QUOTE]
Of course....
1- I had the Prins brand VSI-DI 2.0 type kit. (Since the direct injection turbo THP is the most suitable kit for the engine)
2- The price is around 4.000 TL (It may sound too high, but as someone who does more km, my amortization period will not be long)
3- My fuel consumption is 11 lt lpg / 100 km + 1,5 lt gasoline / 100 km (There is a fuel consumption of 30 kurus / km at current prices)
4- Loss of performance is not very noticeable, but to be realistic, it will be a 10% loss.
5- I hope the engine failure light never turned on, I hope it never turns on :)
6- I can say the most advanced lpg kit on the market, so its price is high. I did not prefer the product of the competitor BRC for almost half the price, but both because the product is new and consumes gasoline at low revs.
7- I think I'm one of the owners of the RCZ lpg`l 2-3 in Turkey. This product, which encouraged me, has been on the market since 2014 and has been successfully tried in other RCZs before me.
8- I am not a person driving a performance vehicle, I can handle the gas with care, so a more skillful and experienced driver can understand the effects of LPG, but for me everything is going well now.
08.05.2020 19:59 # 6
RCZForever
[QUOTE = RCZForever] [QUOTE = GökhaN ] if rcz's user shares what brand, donation price and fuel consumption, you will help a lot [/ QUOTE]
Of course....
1- I had the Prins brand VSI-DI 2.0 type kit. (Since the direct injection turbo THP is the most suitable kit for the engine)
2- The price is around 4.000 TL (It may sound too high, but as someone who does more km, my amortization period will not be long)
3- My fuel consumption is 11 lt lpg / 100 km + 1,5 lt gasoline / 100 km (There is a fuel consumption of 30 kurus / km at current prices)
4- Loss of performance is not very noticeable, but to be realistic, it will be a 10% loss.
5- I hope the engine failure light never turned on, I hope it never turns on :)
6- I can say the most advanced lpg kit on the market, so its price is high. I did not prefer the product of the competitor BRC for almost half the price, but both because the product is new and consumes gasoline at low revs.
7- I think I'm one of the owners of the RCZ lpg`l 2-3 in Turkey. This product, which encouraged me, has been on the market since 2014 and has been successfully tried in other RCZs before me.
8- I am not a person driving a performance vehicle, I can handle the gas with care, so a more skillful and experienced driver can understand the effects of LPG, but for me everything is going well now.
[/ QUOTE]
9-Also, even though Prins is the best brand in this industry, unfortunately, it does not have a needle that correctly displays the remaining LPG level. The lpg gauge needle does not give proper information, you can understand the remaining fuel completely based on experience ... I tested it 3-4 times, I made 100 km with full tank and consumed about 11 lt lpg each time (mixed), it is not completely out of town yet, but it will be lower. I'm guessing. Meanwhile, while my vehicle was working only with gasoline, it burned 8.5 lt / 100 km (urban-suburban mix).
08.05.2020 19:59 # 7
Gokcesel
Good luck teacher as you say prins is the best quality brand in the lpg industry. For me, it is the only brand to be fitted for high volume engines.

While I was buying the first car (Grand Cherokee 5.2 V8) prins lpg but I had no complaints about the needle. Could there be a problem with your float?
08.05.2020 19:59 # 8
RCZForever
[QUOTE = Gokcesel] Good luck my teacher prins is the best quality brand as you say in the lpg industry. For me, it is the only brand to be fitted for high volume engines.

While I was buying the first car (Grand Cherokee 5.2 V8) prins lpg but I had no complaints about the needle. Could there be a problem with your float?
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, yes, really Prins is the # 1 job in this
What I mean by the hand is that there is no indication of how many liters of LPG remains in the tank. I wish it would be better if it had a more advanced dashboard, that is, numerical expressions, not lines.
08.05.2020 19:59 # 9
fkundak
rczforev is
Engine 1.6 THP 156bg twill my teacher, I have 508e, let me call it LPG. However, I do not know whether VSI-DI-2.0 or DirectLiquitMax kit would be more appropriate. My only concern is that the car is not damaged, or I have nothing to do with performance. You got LPG in October, do you have a regret?
08.05.2020 19:59 # 10
RCZForever
[QUOTE = fkundak] is rczforev
Engine 1.6 THP 156bg twill my teacher, I have 508e, let me call it LPG. However, I do not know whether VSI-DI-2.0 or DirectLiquitMax kit would be more appropriate. My only concern is that the car is not damaged, or I have nothing to do with performance. You got LPG in October, do you have a regret? [/ QUOTE]
Hello there,
Yes 1.6 THP 156 hp ..... Prins said that the most suitable option for my vehicle is VSI-DI 2.0 so I preferred it. DirectLiquidMax kit is very affordable in price, but I don't know if it fits 508. Let me assign you a list of Prins if you want, which kit you can learn which kit ... Or you can ask Prins if you wish ...
I also bought this kit with the thought that my car will not be damaged but if there is a loss of performance if necessary ... And I am very pleased with the results I received ... There was very little loss of performance for my vehicle for now .... But I have to admit that there will be 10% premature aging in the engine, but of course, who knows how many hundred thousand km will happen until that time, I will not worry too much ...
08.05.2020 19:59 # 11
sanctuary35
mehmet acar in izmir is making lpg meter for every vehicle, if level tracking is important I would recommend
08.05.2020 19:59 # 12
RCZForever
[QUOTE = sanctuary35] mehmet acar makes lpg meter in izmir, if level monitoring is important for every vehicle I would recommend [/ QUOTE]
Thanks for the advice, I was wearing it on my head at the beginning, but I guess how long I stayed with my experience afterwards.
08.05.2020 19:59 # 13
yusufyula
KARDES SIRF I HAVE BEEN SIGNED TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS :)
THIS MOTOR IS 508 BUYING, I HAVE MADE A LONG KM IF I THINK YOU WERE LIKE LPG ADMINISTRATIVE.
TESEKKURLŞ is
yusufyul to 2017-06-11 21:37:39
08.05.2020 19:59 # 14
RCZForever
[QUOTE = yusufyula] KARDES SIRF I SUBSCRIBE TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS :)
THIS MOTOR IS 508 BUYING, I HAVE MADE A LONG KM IF I THINK YOU WERE LIKE LPG ADMINISTRATIVE.
TESEKKURLŞ is
[/ QUOTE]

Hi

It has been about 1 year since we started using LPG ... There was no problem in the first time, but for the last 2 months, the engine started to light the fault light, I think it is on due to the system's perception of LPG as bad fuel. I will ask 1 time apart from the ramp when the vehicle is in gas, there is no problem other than these, there was no noticeable loss of performance as consumption, it burns 11 liters / 100 km lpg. My vehicle burns very little gasoline until the first engine warms up. If you travel around km, you will be amortized because this lpg kit is a more expensive kit than usual
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”