Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rattling sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
Kifanhom
In the morning in the first movement, I started to hear a loud voice from the front right for 2-3 days.
It stops after 3-4 minutes of distance, no more sound until evening

I heard it might be from the motor ears, they said there was oil inside the motor ears, there are comments such as it can make sound when the oil starts to miss

Sorry I'm a stranger to peugeot, I couldn't find a similar topic, forgive if it opened

08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
Guests
motor ear jolts at start and stop
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Kifanhom] In the morning I started to hear a loud voice from the front right in the first move 2-3 days.

I heard it might be from the motor ears, they said there was oil inside the motor ears, there are comments such as it can make sound when the oil starts to miss

Sorry I'm a stranger to peugeot, I couldn't find a similar topic, forgive if it opened

[/ QUOTE]
There is no oil in the engine ear. What is the vehicle? diesel?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
coyote26
There is no oil in the engine ear, there is no oil like felt, I know that the room changes around 100.000km.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
Kifanhom
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = Kifanhom] In the morning, I started to hear a loud voice from the front right in the first move 2-3 days.

[/ QUOTE]
There is no oil in the engine ear. What is the vehicle? diesel?
[/ QUOTE]

no master gasoline
I said I was surprised when I heard the oil ma
08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
hasimayaz
the rubber parts on the right ear of the engine are larger to absorb the shock .. wear out faster than the other side. Obviously, the distress is felt more comfortably due to the fact that there is more shaking when the vehicle is cold.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] The rubber parts on the right ear of the motor are larger to absorb vibration .. wear out faster than the other side. The trouble is more easily felt, especially when the vehicle is cold, due to more vibration. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, my brother, the engine chock is felt more when it's cold. I have the same problem. When I first started it, it was shaking, I even told my friend to open the hood and hold the engine by hand.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 8
Kifanhom
I will share my reasons and findings when you have done it.
but it's almost certain that it has an engine ear

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”