Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ratings From Under My Vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:53 # 1
Eyup B.
Hello friends, when I think I was on the road yesterday, I fell into the pit, there was a violent voice, I did not see if there was anything, there was a rattling under the car until the evening. Let me tell you, for example, when it goes to the police, it does not happen in all of them, sometimes it happens. or sometimes when entering the pits. As the equivalent comes. There is no problem when driving on normal road. When it comes to sound, it sounds like it is clicking, or it is clicking.

My guess is from Z Rot. The master said, "Don't look at the gold," he said. Now tomorrow, I will go from the Anatolian side to the European side.

will it hurt me to go with this problem? the master said that this car will not cause any problems in this state, but would you like to ask you?
08.05.2020 19:53 # 2
Adem Kurtuldu
It just makes a sound, try not to fall into the holes in the bidet.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 3
Haku
Hello First of all, make sure where the sound comes from. I found out how a similar sound was coming from Torsion. A friend of mine drove the road on the broken road, found the place of the floor, by walking next to it, while the parking brake was idle, I put my hand on the fender of the left rear part of the vehicle and shook it strongly and detected the sound. Mine was from torsion and there was a gap. When I heard the first sound, the car felt like it was going to be divided into two.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 4
Bha41
I also have the sound of metal hitting metal. The master comes from the crankcase, he said. Have a look at it.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 5
Eyup B.
As I guessed, z rot broken and we changed it.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 6
Haku
[QUOTE = Eyüp B.] As I guessed, the z rot was broken and we changed it. Let us know the problem is solved. [/ QUOTE]
Sir, it would be good that the torsion would be very salty. Enjoy it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”