Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rain slider

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
metin
I would like to put liquid dishwashing liquid in the wiper water tank. I think there is oil in the wipers these days, I think it makes the most sense.
I am afraid of the clogging of the wiper water, because the consistency of the liquid dishwashing liquid is a little bit darker.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
koliva
Why don't you put Camsil?
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
metin

I have koliva glass, I even use the wiper glass water special for the car, but it looks like it is greasy, I have changed the wiper twice but it has not improved yet. Since dish soaps easily remove greasy dishes, I think of choosing this way in terms of both lubricity and oil removal.

08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
koliva
I use it from ready-to-use wiper waters. I am also bored, the wiper is jumping somewhere in the middle, it does not wipe. The rest of it takes the water out of all the places, but a little bit of it just jumps off a little bit of it and it's not nice. I changed my wipers, but again the same. I checked your iron, I did not understand what is no curvature.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
motoberk
[QUOTE = koliva] I am using ready-made wiper waters. I am also bored, the wiper is jumping somewhere in the middle, it does not wipe. The rest of it takes the water out of all the places, but a little bit of it just jumps off a little bit of it and it's not nice. I changed my wipers, but again the same. I checked your iron, I did not understand what is no curvature. [/ QUOTE]
There are micro particles on the glass that you cannot see. If you feel a luster, move your finger over the window after wiping the glass.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] I am using ready-made wiper waters. I am also bored, the wiper is jumping somewhere in the middle, it does not wipe. The rest of it takes the water out of all the places, but a little bit of it just jumps off a little bit of it and it's not nice. I changed my wipers, but again the same. I checked your iron, I did not understand what is no curvature. [/ QUOTE]
When we had a broadway, we had a stone on the glass. We changed the glass. The slope called watermeloning in the new glass was jumping right at the angle that I was looking at. Have you ever had such a problem, did you ever change the glass?
08.05.2020 15:21 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = ezelefe] I take glass from continuous carrefour 1 lt 0,99krs no water, I add this.
In the first case, glassy specialty is required, but it stays like greasy, but when it comes into contact with the air in a very short time, it becomes smooth and gleaming.
my only problem is that the wipers are wiping and wiping, I do not want my eyes are getting stuck, I am limiting, I wish I did not make rain slider
[/ QUOTE]
I use it exactly. It evaporates after about two seconds, but it causes trouble for a person in motion. I do not use it in water due to calcification. it's best to try it with some dish soap.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 8
koliva
No text, my glass has never changed. I will try to change the location of the wiper arms, but I do not know if the arms are the same.

Meanwhile, there is around 30% ethanol in ready-to-sell glass waters. So some kind of alcohol. It evaporates easily. I think it will not be good if it comes to the bonnet for glass.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 9
Guests
If there is oil on your wipers or glass, clean it with the foam created with dish soap. Look, will it be useful? I am not satisfied when you put it directly into the water tank, it will be a problem to say vaqzgeçtm. So do the first application manually, maybe there will be no need for another ???
08.05.2020 15:21 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] Text, no my glass has never changed. I will try to change the location of the wiper arms, but I do not know if the arms are the same.

Meanwhile, there is around 30% ethanol in ready-to-sell glass waters. So some kind of alcohol. It evaporates easily. I think it will not be good if it comes to the bonnet for glass.
[/ QUOTE]
I am writing it was 3 now. In the first, the page failed, and in the second, the forum failed.
I do not know the length of the arms, but the length of the wiper blade (broom) is 70 cm + 66 cm. I looked at your servicebox. rear wiper at 35 cm
I do not recommend banana wiping if you change the wiper. because the wipers are long, the ends do not wipe, especially after 80-90 km / h, the ends do not wipe, they are off the wind. I recommend it on vehicles with a short wiper.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = badires] If there is oil on your wipers or glass, clean it with foam created with dish soap. Look, will it be useful? I am not satisfied when you put it directly into the water tank, it will be a problem to say vaqzgeçtm. So do the first application manually, maybe there will be no need for another ??? [/ QUOTE]
I doubt the water in the tank, not the glass, because the rear wiper has started to be the same problem.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 12
Guests
Drain the water out through the hose. Check the water if it is greasy. I don't know how to clean the container if it is oily. We have a master who knows. Probably that pot will come out and be washed. After cleaning, you refill the vehicle with glass water. Also, dirt like heating is oiled. If these have occurred on the car, it may be one of them.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 13
trtolgi
I use antifreeze water. I also took my friends to the car wash in the night. The wash boy was the old student of our school. My teacher asked if you could put water in the car in the car. I said yes. Yes, there was calcification on the glass.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = badires] Drain the water out through the hose. Check the water if it is greasy. I don't know how to clean the container if it is oily. We have a master who knows. Probably that pot will come out and be washed. After cleaning, you refill the vehicle with glass water. Also, dirt like heating is oiled. If these have occurred on the car, it may be one of them. [/ QUOTE]
you say it would be nice, but I still have green dish detergents in my head. I will put it on a bit and try it, if not, I will do it as you said, but I am sure it did not exist before, so it is related to the water I put. I hope the detergent will clean both the tank and the hoses.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = trtolgi] I use antifreeze water. I also took my friends to the car wash in the night. The boy was the old student of our school. ]

In this way, the jump of the wipers due to dirt is intermittent. He even makes a noise while deleting. It is as if I'm talking about jumping as if there is a gap under the wiper. In other words, a certain part of the wiper does not seem to function at all. It will be sunshine at the weekend. I will dive to the wipers Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:21 # 16
hhuzun
can be polluted in waters
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”