Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rain sensor and wipers

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
koliva
Hello there,
I have an automatic rain sensor in my vehicle. When I move the wipers to Auto while my car is moving and it is raining very nice works automatically. Already when I bring it to auto, the wipers on the computer give an alert as if it is in automatic position. So everything is working. But let's say when I park, turn off the ignition and restart it, the wipers are still not working even though the wiper is still in the auto position. I have to reset it to zero or to the next levels and freeze it to auto. Is it possible to ensure that somehow it remains in the auto permanently? Likewise, my headlights are on auto and there is no problem with them. Turn it off again, they are working as I left them old.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
tigerland
Hello
same with me, when I turn it down and auto again, the sensor starts working
08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
Guests
This situation is written in my vehicle in the same style and booklet. it turns off when the contact is closed. When it is running, it is necessary to make it up or down ...
08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
Ozgur
no problem. same in me. Gülme
The booklet also says that it should already be.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
koliva
I hadn't looked at the bookstore. Strange situation. I think it was supposed to be in the auto position constantly like the headlights Dil Çıkarma
08.05.2020 14:57 # 6
Guests
It is quite normal to be in this way because it is an issue of precaution. let's say that when it was rainy, you got the automatic ones to delete. then you stopped the vehicle. snow, ice became ice etc. Let me run the vehicle, let it heat, and let me clean the snow in the meantime. As soon as you start the vehicle, the wipers will be activated, the arms will be forced, the engine will be stuck or burned or the wiper will not be damaged, the tires will be broken etc. Because you don't have to keep in mind that you left the erasers automatic at the same time ... so they did the risk by doing this way ... I think it is useful ... annotation is enough. :D
08.05.2020 14:57 # 7
okan77
[QUOTE = cecoli] is quite normal in this way because it is an issue of precaution. let's say that when it was rainy, you got the automatic ones to delete. then you stopped the vehicle. snow, ice became ice etc. Let me run the vehicle, let it heat, and let me clean the snow in the meantime. As soon as you start the vehicle, the wipers will be activated, the arms will be forced, the engine will be stuck or burned or the wiper will not be damaged, the tires will be broken etc. Because you don't have to keep in mind that you left the erasers automatic at the same time ... so they did the risk by doing this way ... I think it is useful ... annotation is enough. : D [/ quote]
Good explanation ... such principle of working friends ... If it stays in the open position, it works if there is saliva anyway ... Your dusty dirty glasses will be drawn naturally ...
08.05.2020 14:57 # 8
koliva
Well, is the same not true for automatic headlights?
My vehicle constantly stops in the garage. Let's say the weather is very cold. I immediately put my car in my garage, which is a protected place for my bridge. Then, in the morning, I started my car in the morning, the lights turned on because the headlights were automatic. My dog was afraid and his head jumped and hit his head on the shelf immediately above him. There were acid bottles on the shelf that I used a lot. Those bottles dusted over the hood and broke. Then he pierced the acid hood and entered the engine blocks. I, too, suddenly hopped the car from what was happening at a time, both crushed my cop and got out of the wall of the garage. Embarrassed
It goes on :)
08.05.2020 14:57 # 9
Guests

I agree with you, but not to laugh ...: D

08.05.2020 14:57 # 10
phaselispa
[QUOTE = koliva] E, is the same not valid for automatic headlights?
My vehicle constantly stops in the garage. Let's say the weather is very cold. I immediately put my car in my garage, which is a protected place for my bridge. Then, in the morning, I started my car in the morning, the lights turned on because the headlights were automatic. My dog was afraid and his head jumped and hit his head on the shelf immediately above him. There were acid bottles on the shelf that I used a lot. Those bottles dusted over the hood and broke. Then he pierced the acid hood and entered the engine blocks. I, too, suddenly hopped the car from what was happening at a time, both crushed my cop and got out of the wall of the garage. Embarrassed
It goes on :)
[/ QUOTE]
look at the fantasy: D: D: D: D I broke up good script Embarrassed
08.05.2020 14:57 # 11
oguzhan29
you will adhere to the booklet.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = oguzhan29] you will adhere to the booklet, friends, so it means on wipers [/ QUOTE]
Editor ...
Koliva 2010-11-09 16:41:19
08.05.2020 14:57 # 13
levent_1981
friends I'm selling my 206 vehicles, I got new lpg to your information but no friend could not warm up I got this car yafff 2001 xt 124800 km
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”