Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rain sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
oguzhan53
My car wiper by automatically received by the wiper gel layer between the last speed operation began with glass as far as sensor I look at from the outside, I asked seared service has a complete sensor 400 TL price giving, I researched a bit foreign forum sensor tack because they bore substance 15min dries are wearing running smoothly price of $ 12 vicinity, investigate turkey I As far as it goes, it does not go to the repair path, which has deteriorated, so I can not find the repairers or gel sellers on the internet.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
sonerkyl
My brother Oguz is in auto glass shops.

08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
oguzhan53
I asked all of the big auto glass makers in Izmir, Soner, some of them from abroad, they are printing a transparent gel from the news gel to the sensor. According to my research, someone squeezes silicone in Russia, working 1 week. Silicone pulling becomes worse than before. Izmir no information on internett vicious cycle though I speak on these issues for Turkey. The only remedy is to bring the gel from abroad through relatives or cargo.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
sonerkyl
I get it, brother. There is a related topic in the forum that will help you.

08.05.2020 20:42 # 5
oguzhan53
Thank you, Soner bro, the topic opened in 2011 in my forum, which I can think of, would have worked very well if the pictures were intact. I saw the aliexpress sensor in the link you provided, but there is a problem in it, the sensor is dirty and I couldn't trust some parts of it, the original Peugeot is already expensive. I looked at some renault brand vehicles, we got the price from our sensor, I said 200 TL from the service, I looked at the volvo, I got the price 400 TL, I will solve it with the pictures in the forum, I think, the priority is to find the gel and do it myself.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”