Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rain sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:52 # 1
syz33
Hello man ...
There are problems with the priority rain sensor but mine is a bit different so I wanted to open a new topic.
When the rain sensor is active, the wiper is working, sometimes standing in the middle of the glass. I take it out of the manual and take it to the top, sometimes doing tenths to a top speed. Sometimes when I signal, sometimes when I make a selector, I do not understand my arm has a lack of contact.
In the meantime, I have a classic problem with my signal arm, I hope that it won't affect arm slack.
Thanks to the friends in advance.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 2
syz33
actual ExclamationDisapprove
08.05.2020 18:52 # 3
syz33
QuestionQuestionQuestion
08.05.2020 18:52 # 4
ucanturk
with your permission, I want to add an article without disturbing the subject; How do we activate the headlight sensor, is it enough to get it to auto?
08.05.2020 18:52 # 5
syz33
There is a button on the arm where you light the headlights, at the very beginning you hold it for a while and it is activated
08.05.2020 18:52 # 6
Mesut48
[QUOTE = ucanturk] with your permission I would like to add an article without disturbing the subject; How do we activate the headlight sensor, is it enough to auto or not? [/ QUOTE]

Hold the button on the headlamp lever with the ignition key in position II, without turning on the headlights,

When the beep sounds, the process is complete. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:52 # 7
Mesut48
[QUOTE = syz33] Actual ExclamationDisapprove [/ QUOTE]

I say from the arm,

In me, the signal arm reacted in the form of non-contact and headlamps while the signal was on.

I think the problem you say is similar. After all, even the sensor is the arm that completes the circuit.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 8
syz33
Automatic lighting of headlights
activate the function or
to take off
switch accessory
to the position,
lighting
put the control in position 0,
Press the tip for more than 2 seconds.

It writes exactly like this in the catalog
08.05.2020 18:52 # 9
syz33
[QUOTE = Mesut48] [QUOTE = syz33] Current ExclamationDisapprove [/ QUOTE]

I say from the arm,

In me, the signal arm reacted in the form of non-contact and headlamps while the signal was on.

I think the problem you say is similar. After all, even the sensor is the arm that completes the circuit.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I have the same troubles, in fact, one day I will disassemble it, I will try to take a hand with completely fine workmanship, but I don't know how thin it will be at the end ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”