Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rain and light sensor hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
03.06.2020 00:05 # 1
Asimlee
My vehicle 206 was replaced with local green glass because the windshield was cracked, but my rain light sensor broke down a while after the replacement, it is not working now, I think gel or special pad should be attached, where can we find this special pad or gel? Or if the sensor's glass is cracked, can we only find glass? Can anyone find a solution?
04.06.2020 13:12 # 2
sonerkyl
There was a piece in it, sir, we need to disassemble it and our friend who had a problem like you in blue color, he was broken and changed. need to be disassembled and checked.
05.06.2020 00:07 # 3
Asimlee
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I need to disassemble it, my teacher, there was a piece in it, blue color, our friend who had a problem like you, he was broken and changed. need to be disassembled and checked. [/ QUOTE] Today I disassembled and attach the photo, as if it cracked in the middle, so where can I find this piece I looked on the internet but it is not sold as a single I think, do you have any information on this?
05.06.2020 10:56 # 4
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, my teacher had a chance in a friend. There was a crack in an auto glass shop, just like yours. probably the glazier may be cracked while attaching or removing.
05.06.2020 13:21 # 5
Asimlee
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] unfortunately my teacher had a chance in my friend. There was a crack in an auto glass shop, just like yours, and it was corrected when he changed it. probably the glazier may be cracked while attaching or removing. [/ QUOTE] I searched the Internet but couldn't find it. It is only available in aliexpes, there are those who have this issue, but they sell it whole.
05.06.2020 16:07 # 6
sonerkyl
It is true, teacher, they sell it completely, unfortunately it is expensive because of the lining. You can place an order if the price at aliexpreste is suitable.
05.06.2020 19:55 # 7
littlenikksay
Can you send me the link on Aliexpresst?
05.06.2020 22:19 # 8
Asimlee
[QUOTE = littlenikksay] Can you send me the link on Aliexpres?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”