Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rain

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
Guests
It can be from the trunk lid, can take water from above, if you want a check
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
assat76
There may be luggage ventilation if you are in deep water.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
sedataksu
There could be a mudguard cover and a fender change was made to the vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 4
gozem
In the best dry weather, wash your vehicle with tanned water and then fix the luggage underlay by removing the spare wheel, the rear seats and the floor covering behind the stops
08.05.2020 16:16 # 5
gozem
And don't worry too much to add, all of these are in my 307, I drilled 2 holes under the spare wheel, at least the water does not accumulate, immediately evacuates
08.05.2020 16:16 # 6
metin
actually there are evacuation places and ventilation. In the news, a friend explained in a descriptive way one by one. may be the same in you. Hello friends. Finally, I wanted to take the opportunity and photograph my work and share it with you. Before that, a few people asked questions about this topic in the forum. I believe that they will answer them. Let's come to my problem: In the rainy weather, water was filling in the section where the spare wheel was located. ? I understood today that the answer to this was to remove the bumper and I started to work. I explained it in detail with the photos. Excerpt from "lambia" on http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_18940568/mpage_74/tm.htm Hardwarehaber site.text_2011-10-18 11:39:03
08.05.2020 16:16 # 7
Guests

If you think of me, if you pierce the photo & nbsp; it would be nice ...

08.05.2020 16:16 # 8
sedataksu
Good job has been shared for you.
& nbsp;
The punishment found guilty was a little silicon.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 9
hasansinayan
[QUOTE = ezelefe] we don't have any parts that change the vehicle
we pulled the glass paste from the short rear stops that passed the night, but still continue to buy
I didn't get into the water anyway, the car is lying all the time I looked at your environment, there is no water from there
it comes from somewhere in the back bagj as you say with great chance
the water is filling in the spare wheel and it is under the back seats water

When I installed the parking sensor, I left the left stop there and there was a little wetness there.
I looked at where I was going and I couldn't see it anywhere.
[/ QUOTE] & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Just like me, there is only water in the spare wheel
08.05.2020 16:16 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = ezelefe] eywallah cem & nbsp;
let me drill like that when a drilled drill is found))
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
If you do not find it charged, you can bring the bumper to the side of the electricity or bring the electricity to the vehicle and drill it with a normal drill "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:16 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = ezelefe] eywallah saolas & nbsp;
I guess the same problem
let the rain come first the first heat will be to insert the rear bumper, it was necessary to pierce the sensors already. Or do you know the bottom bumper screws?
Do you know the rear bumper screws? . review the link below
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:16 # 12
Guests
Your text has already been pierced from the same places in the picture you have put above "
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”