Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Radiators

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:52 # 1
kayaca
my friends got up with 1 on the road today, i was loaded with gas, i was going to throw 2, i said there was steam on the windshield, i thought the air conditioner got hurt, closed it anyway i looked around 100 meters, i took my feet in the back just like the faucet you know, water was flowing from there, i took my diapers from the back like my faucet When the hot water was always burned, he finished the water in the reserve water tank, then I called the master, if you can bring it, if you can not bring it, if you can not bring it, I would call the hammer, he said, I filled the water again, I got back, went to the shop, looked at the boiler, the honeycomb burst, I said why it explodes, it doesn't last when it comes, we said, change it, then I said, I took it off without removing the chest. brand, but we found a castle, no valeo, now we put on the castle, there is no problem, no problem. now I think with the load on the car or something, I think this is with pressure because I use the car a bit of contempt in terms of the tachometer
08.05.2020 20:52 # 2
boruc
It is a chronic problem in the 206s. Radiators Smile
It's time LOL
08.05.2020 20:52 # 3
kayaca
[QUOTE = boruc] It is a chronic problem in 206's. Radiators Smile
It's time LOL
[/ QUOTE]

Would such a time be: D everywhere burned, so that the carpet was completely antifreeze so that the carpet would not get dirty, how would this pass?
08.05.2020 20:52 # 4
crazysado
There are rare people who did not happen on the 206 and the chances of the previous owners have changed, the same thing happened to me. The reason for me is not to use antifreeze in summer, only water adds water. the day did not last, as he said it was, then I returned it, added it and had valeo put on it.
08.05.2020 20:52 # 5
kayaca
[QUOTE = crazysado] There is a rare person who does not happen on 206 and the room chances were changed by the previous owners, the same thing happened to me, the reason is not to use antifreeze in summer and winter, only water adds antifreeze when the people come in winter, then honeycomb bursts, antifreeze bursts because of the inside of the honeycomb. Let's not wear a brand, said the master said it will not last 3 days, as he said, and then I returned it and added it to him and put it on valeo.

He went to me and put on a castle, he said no problem, why does it explode? Does this situation have anything to do with using unbound? I always walk around with the antifreeze, let's come in the car, is it changing for the first time?
08.05.2020 20:52 # 6
kayaca
Is this always exploding?
08.05.2020 20:52 # 7
boruc
[QUOTE = rock] [QUOTE = debt] is a chronic problem in the 206's. Radiators Smile
It's time LOL
[/ QUOTE]

Would such a time be: D everywhere burned, so that the carpet was completely antifreeze so that the carpet would not get dirty, how would this pass?
[/ QUOTE]

There is a device called octopus for drying.
Hot air hoses in the vehicle.
There are washers, they are drying for 40 lira Smile
08.05.2020 20:52 # 8
kayaca
[QUOTE = boruc] [QUOTE = to rock] [QUOTE = boruc] is a chronic problem in the 206's. Radiators Smile
It's time LOL
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

There is a device called octopus for drying.
Hot air hoses in the vehicle.
There are washers, they are drying for 40 lira Smile
[/ QUOTE]

We had a car in the hairdresser, a little moisture remained. Come on, let's wipe it completely, he said okay. I said okay. I had a soldier fun. I parked the car. I came. I would go home. yesterday I put the cutter in the cutter, I suppose, I said, he got himself under protection, then I looked at the hood, I looked at the injections, there was a cable, this cable was lpg in order, he fixed it, but the injection was fixed, the ring was broken, I went to the LPG, I cut it to a new ring. thank goodness now, would it be useful if i spray these carpets with air freshener or something
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”