Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Radiator water replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Old Models
08.05.2020 21:29 # 1
dexdor
Greetings friends. How can I change the radiator water? If there is no YouTube link you know, I am waiting for your support with written expression. Vehicle Peugeot partner 2000 model 1.9
08.05.2020 21:29 # 2
Partnercii
First lift the vehicle with a jack and place a vehicle stand
- then remove the crankcase cover just under the crankcase
- After disassembling it, loosen the clamp of the hose at the bottom right of the radiator with the help of pliers and remove the hose (of course, when you remove the hose, put a container under it, so that the engine water will drain, let it be a 6 liter container)
-Make sure that you completely insert the hose and clamp after draining the engine water.
-3 liters of antifreeze put 3 liters of water, or 2 liters of antifreeze put 4 liters of water (depending on where you live) (I recommend the red antifreeze of the shell)
-After adding the antifreeze, start the engine, remove the plug in the area with the heat exchanger hoses and wait until the engine water comes out, tighten the plug as soon as the engine water comes (we will have the air of the system in this way)
heat exchanger hoses and plug:
Check for leaks in hoses or elsewhere
- Fit the crankcase guard after making sure there are no leaks
crankcase guard:

feel free to ask if there is a place you do not understand or want to ask.

the Partnerci 2020-03-30 22:57:52
08.05.2020 21:29 # 3
Karacocuk24
Welcome to [QUOTE = Partnercii].
- After disassembling it, loosen the clamp of the hose at the bottom right of the radiator with the help of pliers and remove the hose (of course, when you remove the hose, put a container under it, so that the engine water will drain, let it be a 6 liter container)
-Make sure that you completely insert the hose and clamp after draining the engine water.
-3 liters of antifreeze put 3 liters of water, or 2 liters of antifreeze put 4 liters of water (depending on where you live) (I recommend the red antifreeze of the shell)
After adding the antifreeze, start the engine and see if there is a leak

[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, you wrote, you worked, you would be nice if you wrote the airing process or else it would be a big problem friend
Karacocuk24 2020-03-30 00:33:37
08.05.2020 21:29 # 4
Partnercii
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Welcome to [QUOTE = Partnercii].
After adding the antifreeze, start the engine and see if there is a leak

[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, you wrote, you worked, you would be nice if you wrote the airing process or else it would be a big problem friend
[/ QUOTE] you're right bro brother forgot Cry Sorry, I fix it right away
08.05.2020 21:29 # 5
dexdor
Hodja, first of all, I would like to thank you very much for your response and effort. How can I solve the weather event today I will change the water
08.05.2020 21:29 # 6
dexdor
I also bought the vehicle, the previous owner supposedly meant someone who never used antifreeze! Consequently, water became like mud due to rust. A repairman friend said, "Change the water, but don't use antifreeze. If you use it, you can not get out of all the leakage places that the rust has closed." Just change the water or should I use antifreeze? Thanks a lot for your answer
08.05.2020 21:29 # 7
Partnercii
[QUOTE = dexdor] Hodja, first of all I would like to thank you very much for your response and effort. How can I solve the weather event I will change the water today [/ QUOTE] Brother already I wrote the breathability. You can get the air in the way I described with the plug in the section with the heater hoses. Wink
08.05.2020 21:29 # 8
Partnercii
[QUOTE = dexdor] Also I just bought the car, the previous owner supposedly meant it to someone that he never used antifreeze! Consequently, water became like mud due to rust. A repairman friend said, "Change the water, but don't use antifreeze. If you use it, you can not get out of all the leakage places that the rust has closed." Just change the water or should I use antifreeze? Thank you very much for your answer, [/ QUOTE] bro you know, but the antifreeze seems a bit risky, because if antifreeze is put in such an engine, there is a risk of hose blasting or even block cracking.If you want to put water for now, but there is trouble in the winter.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”