Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

RADIATOR VALVE AND VENTILATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
jiyanxese
friends, the water circulation pump of my vehicle melted, I had trouble, we replaced the new one, we changed the water, we added antifreeze, the water got muddy, I always tried to change the water the other day, and I tried to change the water completely, but I did not find the water drain valve, I opened the hose below, I added water to the reservoir, I blew it, and so I changed it. it doesn't make air. how is the air intake?
08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
jiyanxese
güncelll
08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
koliva
I would like to draw your attention to a point. In your article, you have written "I have blown", but antifreeze is a very dangerous and toxic substance. You need to be careful.

You did well by inserting the pipe that came out from under the radiator. This is already sculpted. The bleed plug is on the heating pipes entering the cabin from the back of the engine. See the back of the engine from the top right. It has two top and bottom pipes and a plug.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 4
jiyanxese
I saw the bleeding plug, but I could not find the working area, my hand did not enter there, how should I do it, how should I add the new antifreeze, which hose should I open, again, I should open the hose that goes to the engine under the radiator. I stubbornly do it myself :))
08.05.2020 17:53 # 5
koliva
When you say antifreeze, you are talking about antifreeze water mixture? Otherwise, antifreeze is not placed directly. If your radiator does not have antifreeze water, insert the lower tube in the same way and drain the water. Then install the pipe. Then touch the antifreeze water mixture through the expansion vessel, but before doing this, insert one of the pipes entering the radiator from the top so that the air does not remain in prison. Then remove the air from the plug. Your hand should be able to enter from there. I recall that I could lie down without sticking a place.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 6
jiyanxese
thank you koliva. (yes water mixture with antifreeze)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”