Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

radiator repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
secur73
friends for 1 week, my car driver's place is about 1 inch under the floor mat, wet whapex radiator bought liquid from it but it is not compatible with cooling water says it pour from the radiator when the engine temperature rises, I had a problem like this before, the master had thrown a metal-like powder, this liquid was used in the same way that I bought. I guess: (I bought it from .bp, if anyone uses it, I would be glad if it helps ... thanks ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
MagicPerformance
The water coming under the mop is not from the engine radiator but from the radiator.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
secur73
I understood that the hole was closed when I put it in the cooling water. I want to learn this is different from the repairer I bought.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
koliva
I don't think it will happen with the repairer. Close to the right of the most beautiful gas pedal and insert the cover fastened with two allen screws and see if there is a leak in the pipes just behind it. You will see a joint right there. He usually escapes from there.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
hkn60
I agree with Koliva. He suggested to me that the problem may have already happened in that section. Indeed, the heating core had no problem, only one of the gaskets in the pipes lost its feature. After a simple repair, the problem disappeared. You probably have a similar situation. I am someone who believes that using such materials will do more harm than good to me. It is best to find the source of the problem and finish the problem there. & nbsp; koliva 2012-10-28 09:10:08
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”