Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

radiator reduces water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
bilalbaloglu
boys & nbsp; easy to everyone .. my radiator & nbsp; water decreases & nbsp; & nbsp; every two or three days & nbsp; diminished & nbsp; water & nbsp; I'm finishing & nbsp; & nbsp; but & nbsp; by the way & nbsp; the amount of antifreeze in the water & nbsp; it is getting less and less .. the question is: decreasing & nbsp; water & nbsp; antifreeze to & nbsp; completion of the & nbsp; would there be any damage & nbsp; you say? Teşekürler ..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
tellotello
It doesn't have a problem, but if it constantly diminishes and you always put antifreeze, there will be only antifreeze in the system for a while, which means that my vehicle is 100% antifreeze since it is protected from freezing up to -37 degrees since it is 50% water + 50% antifreeze in my vehicle. protected against freezing. Having antifreeze mixed with water in the system is more beneficial for the system.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
bilalbaloglu
saolun & nbsp; sister & nbsp; & nbsp; & Nbsp; it & nbsp; Adjusting the & nbsp; my work & nbsp; & nbsp; i & nbsp; & nbsp; previously decreased & nbsp; no water & nbsp; Antifreeze & nbsp; I have not & nbsp; & nbsp; slow & nbsp; slow & nbsp; 1.5 liters & nbsp; up & nbsp; Koysam & nbsp; issues & nbsp; not & nbsp; I think .... bi & nbsp; If there is no damage & nbsp; Today & nbsp; getting started & nbsp; then i ..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
Serkan
Sir, I think you should try to find the source of the problem, why does water decrease?
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
tellotello
You'd better do something for repair, hodja. Find out where you kidnapped him and head towards him. By the way, if you have never used antifreeze in the vehicle before, when you try to continue by adding antifreeze now, the antifreeze you used may cause the vehicle to open the holes in the parts that are obstructed but rust and become more watery. That is why antifreeze must be in our vehicles in summer and winter. It not only prevents the water from freezing, but also helps to keep the system clean (rust, lime, etc.) while increasing the boiling point of the water in the system.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
Bugra
I think you should find out why the vehicle is losing engine water first.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
bilalbaloglu
saolun & nbsp; gentlemen .. & nbsp; vehicle's & nbsp; reduce water & nbsp; Start the & nbsp; as soon as I understand & nbsp; i went to my mechanic & nbsp; light water leaking from air conditioner pad & nbsp; flooring next to the accelerator & nbsp; wet .. constantly .. is there repair & nbsp; I said & nbsp; peugeot in such cases & nbsp; full of & nbsp; edilmiyo & nbsp; change of & nbsp; should & nbsp; He said & nbsp; B & nbsp; little & nbsp; came installed & nbsp; subject & nbsp; You & nbsp; every two days & nbsp; water & nbsp; check & nbsp; diminishing & nbsp; Complete & nbsp; shortage & nbsp; said no & nbsp; so & nbsp; Missing & nbsp; complete & nbsp; I chose .. & nbsp; by the way & nbsp; Let's change the oil and water 2 months & nbsp; not & nbsp; of course it & nbsp; It was put in the antifreeze in the water ...
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
bilalbaloglu
bits & nbsp; in & nbsp; resulting & nbsp; blocking small holes & nbsp; a matter & nbsp; there .. o & nbsp; how much & nbsp; healthy & nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp; Using my & nbsp; you önerirmis
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
tellotello
[QUOTE = bilalbalogl a] saolun & nbsp; gentlemen .. & nbsp; vehicle's & nbsp; reduce water & nbsp; Start the & nbsp; as soon as I understand & nbsp; i went to my mechanic & nbsp; light water leaking from air conditioner pad & nbsp; flooring next to the accelerator & nbsp; wet .. constantly .. is there repair & nbsp; I said & nbsp; peugeot in such cases & nbsp; full of & nbsp; edilmiyo & nbsp; change of & nbsp; should & nbsp; He said & nbsp; B & nbsp; little & nbsp; came installed & nbsp; subject & nbsp; You & nbsp; every two days & nbsp; water & nbsp; check & nbsp; diminishing & nbsp; Complete & nbsp; shortage & nbsp; said no & nbsp; so & nbsp; Missing & nbsp; complete & nbsp; I chose .. & nbsp; by the way & nbsp; Let's change the oil and water 2 months & nbsp; not & nbsp; of course it & nbsp; I was put into the water antifreeze in the queue ... [/ QUOTE]

Well, I know that there is a procedure for repairing this in the forum, and it also costs very cheaply. When I find the link, I share it here. I think the master has exaggerated the issue of not being repaired. I suggest you show it to someone else.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
tellotello
I do not know what your vehicle model is, but the link below can at least give you information; aracn-% DDine-szmas-problem

Easy to come,
08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
elsoberano
I had the same sroun last week & nbsp; I had it done & nbsp; if it is from the heater honeycomb, the nets need to change, but the orings are changed as shared in the ninety percent link.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 12
bilalbaloglu
[QUOTE = tellotello] I don't know what your car model is, but the link below can at least give you information;

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20250&title=soutma-suyuinin-aracn-%DDine-szmas-problemi
< DIV>

Come easy,
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:20 # 13
bilalbaloglu

Link & nbsp; really full & nbsp; my problem & nbsp; He was told & nbsp; but & nbsp; o & nbsp; In & nbsp friends; skills & nbsp; I & nbsp; Although the & nbsp; car & nbsp; PC & nbsp; such as & nbsp; Remove the & nbsp; I wear it;) & nbsp; to another master & nbsp; let's take it & nbsp; changes in the & nbsp; go & nbsp; bişiler & nbsp; Makes & nbsp; maybe

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”