Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

radiator motor inter hose

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
red 206
friends first of all mrblar
This morning, when I was coming with my car, I was at a speed of 130-140 on the highway, before the hunters passed through the box office, I stopped for hgs in front of the ptt. I opened the lid of the water tank, there was no water inside it, I immediately switched off the ignition.

question1 why did that hose come out?

question2 Have I damaged the vehicle?

Q3 Is there anything I need to check and do?

Thank you for your CVs and the information you will provide.

We wish you a smooth, trouble-free and accident-free day.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
sonerkyl
Nothing happened because you saw and intervened in time. the hose is probably worn out or the clamps are loose. best of all it is not a very expensive piece with complete zero clamps
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
red 206
My master is not aging of the hoses, we have secured the hose, we took an extra clamp, but this time, the hose under the radiator came out, the same situation happened again, I got it covered, I got the water, but I got the attention while doing this incident, something that caught my attention was that when I was driving on the road, it was loaded into the mouth and clicked between 130 and 140. There was a sound, this vehicle is going to go from 130 to 140, I told this to the master.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
sonerkyl
I do not think so. Let me tell you my dream about that. Replace all the clamps in the cooling system. make sure the thermostat fits into place I don't think it will be from the thermostat. maybe cracks in the thermostat socket, etc. can. do as I say the best and also replace the spare water tank cap. most importantly, to reduce the weight in the vehicle
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
red 206
tamm master, I will be careful about them too, but if the master said something, he looked at the hose with the hose on the bottom, it causes a lot of heat if it does not make the thermostat open and close, it causes it to make air. I can ?
08.05.2020 19:47 # 6
sonerkyl
hmm I understood then you can disassemble a thermostat, check it and see if the most beautiful mind will remain, you can change it if you consider it necessary.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”