Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Radiator Fan. (Resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:23 # 1
xpyhre
Hi everyone first. The radiator fan of the 206 gti vehicles start spinning as soon as you start the vehicle? Or will it start spinning after a certain period of time? I run the vehicle, the fan does not rotate, the engine gets a little warm, is it normal? I disassembled some cables electrically, I put them all back normally normally I did not pay attention before, did the radiator fan turn while starting the car? Didn't turn ?, I saw that the radiator fan was working when I stopped the car when I was on a long road. Now I am in doubt, I dismantled the cables or I put the wrong cable in my wrong place? I started thinking black and white, is that normal? I left the car running for 20 minutes in the garage, stopped, the fan is not rotating, the engine is hot .. and very little steam comes out from the hose connected to the radiator ... thank you for your help in advance. & nbsp; xpyhre 2011-12-02 17:44:06
08.05.2020 16:23 # 2
ercan_g
buddy, first take your car out of the garage, then take a few laps to drive the irregular gears, the gigantic vehicle for fifteen minutes. As soon as your vehicle's temperature indicator line turns red, stop the vehicle, then check if the fan is running. If it does not work, leave the vehicle running at idle, if it does not turn on the fan again for another ten or fifteen minutes, it may have been one of the following:

fan sender is defective.
fan fuse has a problem
fan may be defective. (you can understand this by applying voltage to the fan's power cables)
the fan sender can be high-grade, meaning that a high-grade sender can be installed that only turns it on when the red motion light is on.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 3
xpyhre
[QUOTE = ercan_g] buddy first take your car out of the garage, then take a few laps to drive the irregular gears unloaded tool for fifteen minutes. As soon as your vehicle's temperature indicator line turns red, stop the vehicle, then check if the fan is running. If it does not work, leave the vehicle running at idle, if it does not turn on the fan again for another ten or fifteen minutes, it may have been one of the following:

fan sender is defective.
fan fuse has a problem
fan may be defective. (you can understand this by applying voltage to the fan's power cables).

Eywallah my teacher for very thankful information .. < / font>
08.05.2020 16:23 # 4
jack67
I had the same problem as well. Green sender changed no problem :)
08.05.2020 16:23 # 5
ercan_g
pilgrim I have a 82 degree sensor, my 106 xr vehicle: D does not turn on the fan before it turns red even though I use it: D though electrician installed: D but the standard is between 72 degrees and 82 degrees ideal: d but it should not be lower because it is winter, let's say or wear it in summer will be: d
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”