Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

QuickSilverrrrrrrrr HELP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:22 # 1
yusufcaglarakarsu
How accurate is it to give 12.000 - 13.000 TL to 2000 - 2001 model 106 QuickSilver? Or are such amounts normal? Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 2
GokhaN
It is given if it is less than 50 thousand. otherwise, it is more logical to give 15 thousand and get a clean gti.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 3
yusufcaglarakarsu
There is no vehicle in 50 thousand. Add 100 thousand over the km you say, brother you :) I am unstable because of cleanliness. img src = "smileys / smiley18.gif" border = "0" alt = "Ouch" title = "Ouch" />
08.05.2020 17:22 # 4
outlaw
I have the news that the food man eats the food, the food is eating, the food is eating. Don't forget that when I say quike, you will be disappointed.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 5
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = outlaw] I have the news that the food man eats food and eats quikide. I have 106 3000 pass my life in my car, but my friend quike & nbsp; I have a car so the mother makes me cry if you look at the redline now. Do not forget that the belief is challenging is wrong, I will never be disappointed to say quike.
106 is the man who thinks about performance 1.6 while I was not enough, I would not say 1.4, then I would think about it. / strong> [/ QUOTE]
If the issue of money is limited, it remains limited in thoughts. So I have to think Quick. Quick price is in Gti, but after getting it, it is not known what kind of trouble. So 12.000-13.000 is given a 'clean' one. To Quick? The subject of kidding is also a different topic :) What is your kidding?
08.05.2020 17:22 # 6
rockwaryumm
I bought my vehicle 13,000 and spent 3 weeks to find 3000 TL. I even changed the gearbox because it hops in reverse gear. But mine was always arbitrary, I could change the oil, not lie, and continue to have a balance. I looked at the gti, I think you can sit on the wedding table with the gt you will get for those money :) I got scared and quick because I bought it as a 2nd vehicle and to visit the weekend :)
08.05.2020 17:22 # 7
outlaw
[QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] [QUOTE = outlaw] I have the news that the food is eating, the food is eating, the food is eating. the belief that this man is pushing the car very hard is wrong, remember that I will never say quik, you will be disappointed. Do not say it did not tell you. [/ QUOTE]
If the money issue is limited, it remains limited in thoughts. So I have to think Quick. Quick price is in Gti but after getting it, it is not known what kind of a problem it is. to a `clean` Quick? The subject of fooling is also a separate subject :) What do you mean by the wave?
[/ QUOTE]
I don't know your mood but my segment is a car, I would definitely want to slapping me at the lights and I always do that in general but I am 1.4, the job is changing so the liver of the car is not enough for me.
neither vts nor ies does not matter.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 8
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] I bought my car 13,000 and spent 3 weeks to find 3000 TL. I even changed the gearbox because it hops in reverse gear. But mine was always arbitrary, I could change the oil, not lie, and continue to have a balance. I looked at the gti and I sit on the wedding table with the gt you will get for those money :) I was afraid of the trouble and bought it quickly because I bought it as a 2nd vehicle and for a weekend trip :)
[/ QUOTE] I am bored :)) I hope it does not cause any other expenses ... :)
08.05.2020 17:22 # 9
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = outlaw] [QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] [QUOTE = outlaw] I have the news that the food is eating, the food is eating, the food is on the quikide 106 3000 I do not force it in life, my car but my friend quike & nbsp; I have the car, so to speak, the mother is constantly redline now If you look at it, you say that this guy is having a hard time, the belief is wrong, I will never say quike, you will be disappointed.
< then the gsi will make fun of you, don't say it. [/ QUOTE]
If the money issue is limited, it is limited in thoughts. So is 12,000-13,000 given to a 'clean' Quick? The subject of fooling is also a separate subject :) What do you mean by the wave? I always do that in general but I was 1.4, the job is changing, so the liver of the car is not enough for me.
neither vts nor ies does not matter. what to do.Quick is pending :))
08.05.2020 17:22 # 10
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] [QUOTE = rockwaryumm] I bought my car 13,000 and spent 3 weeks to find 3000 TL. I even changed the gearbox because it hops in reverse gear. But mine was always arbitrary, I could change the oil, not lie, and continue to have a balance. I looked at the gti and I sit on the wedding table with the gt you will get for those money :) I was afraid of the trouble and bought it quickly because I bought it as a 2nd vehicle and for a weekend trip :)
[/ QUOTE] I am bored :)) I hope it does not cause any other expenses ... :) [/ QUOTE]
It is not easy to worry, it is cheap, it is because I am very hairy & nbsp; "LOL" I am counting for a week even if the car clicks, unfortunately "LOL" I went to the gearbox when it was all done with the valla. "LOL"
even though it says you are crazy
08.05.2020 17:22 # 11
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = 307bursa] I don't think that money is not Qik & nbsp;
I have 106 friends around me. If you use it, it does not lack maintenance, so it has less problems and I'm driving.
[/ QUOTE]
307 If you attach it to cars that they call clean, so to speak. There are neither bonnet nor engine. The rest is just gti, the rest is fos. The little lining eats his face. Either he will raise the limit and get a gti like a man. Or 106 will look at these money without any problems. There are two options for money according to the car or the car according to your money.

08.05.2020 17:22 # 12
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] [QUOTE = rockwaryumm] I bought my car for 13,000 and spent 3 weeks to find 3000 TL. I even changed the gearbox because it hops in reverse gear. But mine was always arbitrary, I could change the oil, not lie, and continue to have a balance. I looked at the gti and I sit on the wedding table with the gt you will get for those money :) I was afraid of the trouble and bought it quickly because I bought it as a 2nd vehicle and for a weekend trip :)
[/ QUOTE] I am bored :)) I hope it does not cause any other expenses ... :) [/ QUOTE]
It is not easy to worry, it is cheap, it is because I am very hairy. & Nbsp; "LOL" I am counting for a week even if the car clicks, unfortunately "LOL" I went to the gearbox when it was all done with the valla. "LOL"
[/ QUOTE]
Head is the same head :)) Exactly me I am alsorrr & nbsp; "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:22 # 13
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = 307bursa] I don't think that money is not Qik & nbsp;
I have 106 friends around me. If you use it, it does not lack maintenance, so it has less problems and I use a car. "Smile" /> & nbsp; Thank you very much :)
08.05.2020 17:22 # 14
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = 307bursa] I think it is not possible to get Qik to those coins & nbsp;
I have 106 friends around me, make sure they do not squeeze the giks as much as Qiks & nbsp; Because if he uses the lion despise, he doesn't care about it, so he has less problems and I'm driving.
[/ QUOTE]
307 If you attach it to cars that they call clean, so to speak. There are neither bonnet nor engine. The rest is just gti, the rest is fos. The little lining eats his face. Either he will raise the limit and get a gti like a man. Or 106 will look at these money without any problems. There are two options for money according to the car or the car, according to your money. "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 17:22 # 15
candanxyz
The car you will take is definitely look at the engine of your car first.
There is a classy honda typer that travels in the positions of my workplace last day.
Whenever I see the car burns out, it is always hard.

friend.
I was having dinner, there was an exhaust on the vehicle, baaaa ba baaaaa
It was difficult to lift the car when I said it was broken again.
We went and looked at the arm.

So in the moment you know performance pleasure cars.
Take care of the gti and quik you get then don't stretch.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 16
rockwaryumm
Just like that if there is such a cheap stew :)
08.05.2020 17:22 # 17
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = candanxyz] You should definitely look at the engine of your car first.
There is a very classy Honda typer that travels in the positions of my workplace.
Whenever I see it, the car is constantly burning. a friend.
I was having a meal, exhaust exists in the vehicle, baaaaa ba re bailed ... When I said it was broken again, it was difficult to lift the car.
We went and looked out.
Take a good look at the gti and quik you bought. Then I said, `` This is the poem or not '' when I first saw it.) Thank you very much for useful information. If you buy a car, you say you are on the leg and you get it on your legs :))
08.05.2020 17:22 # 18
candanxyz
My humble advice is to find an unmodified vehicle.
Even sports springs are not fitted.
Modify the car yourself.
You will have the percentage of chances of buying a tired car.
Even if you make the headlight dimming because you are doing it yourself, you will get a happy pleasure.
Not forgetting,
The car that is higher than the market is not a clean car.
Sometimes you can compare it to a clean price or its value. candanxyz 2013-03-05 16:26:12
08.05.2020 17:22 # 19
yusufcaglarakarsu
I think Gti is an unmodified vehicle, and I think it should be different in its field. exterior modification, 2. mechanically modified. I think it is very difficult for the Gti in the market to not go through one of these two options. I hope it will be clean :)
08.05.2020 17:22 # 20
yusufcaglarakarsu
How much I think I used DeadLOL
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”