Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

quicksilver heater problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
lostlover
Hello friends..
I wanted to share something with you.

Even when the heater or air conditioning fan setting is at 0, very little warm or cold air blowing continues, so it never closes at all.
do you think this is normal?
this way in other vehicles?
I asked a mechanic, he said he may not be turning off the fan completely from a small current leak.

Many thanks to everyone who comments in advance ..
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
ali oncu
it's the same situation in my normal old 106 and new 206. it gives a little air inside and I think it's a good thing. If you want to close it, you should close the grills ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
Onur
It is perfectly normal in every vehicle, if you close the grills and close the inlet of the outside air, there is no air from outside, only in the winter season, the windows may mist up.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
mehmet1965
If this is a normal thing, it will be the same in every car and brand, no problem in your car.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
lostlover
thank you very much for your comments ..
I wanted to replace the broken buttons of my grills but I couldn't find anything to come out originally I wanted to get it as a complete set (right, left, middle panel) it was very expensive price like 500 TL ..
the temperature adjustment arm is on the far right (hot), it does not seem to breathe inside it requires me to open the glass .. so i asked again thank you everyone ..
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
lostlover
In another thing I can think of, my car is a quicksilver 2000 model with air conditioner .. do they have a pollen filter, or any air cleaner filter .. when i get in the car for a long time it feels like it is blowing dust inside ..
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
tigerland
When you lift the hood, there is a plastic cover on the left side, under which we call the pollen filter, but there is a sponge.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
lostlover

Thank you very much for your comments :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”