Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Questions about Peugeot 307 CC

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:24 # 1
berkejack1
Hello.I am thinking of buying Peugeot 307 CC.

There are 1: 1.6 and 2.0 engine options, they usually say 2.0, how much does the fuel play and how much will it burn in the tube?

2: The car is convertible and I have a 500 rms bass kicker, so does the convertible panel break down due to the effect of swinging, do you have a problem?

3: I am thinking of installing Warex exhaust, what are the prices, including the installation, more or less?

4: How many inches of wheels would be good for both performance and appearance, if any?

5: I am thinking of getting a Coilover.

Do you have anything you hear about the good or bad of the vehicle or something you use and complain about?
I am waiting for your comments.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 2
herry
I don't know 307, but I am a 206 cc user. Let me give the answers to the questions I know.

The 307 has a heavy case, I think it would be more comfortable to take a 2.0 engine, but I think it is a bit more expensive in terms of tax. 1.6 tax is more appropriate. those who use the tupte say half a half duser. If you only wear a tube, there is no room for the subwoofer in the trunk. Don't worry, you can't damage the convertible system with the pressure of music. as long as you get a blow from behind. You can wear varex, I have researched in time, if you are going to buy original varex brand, there is only one place to sell, there is a price of 1300 TL in tr. If you enter fln straight pipe, the price will increase even more. There are flashing varexes, there are those who use it, but it is not the same, this is my opinion. (300-600tl) I think 16inch would be a nice wheel rim. I personally use 15 in 206. If you make a coilover, you will be comfortable, there are prices around 1000 TL. You can look at the second hand and sometimes our friends can sell in the forum. Finally, if you thought you would be complaining, if you think that you would be disturbed by prying eyes, I would never say;)
08.05.2020 18:24 # 3
berkejack1
Thanks for your comments. I don't think I will be offended;)
08.05.2020 18:24 # 4
herry
you're welcome, anytime. If you are going to buy it, start to look, don't be too late, midsummer prices are at the top. Cool
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”