Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

question about solenoids

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
volkan22
my friends automatically take my car with the gearbox when the long slope comes out & nbsp; the gearbox is protecting itself sports snow lights are coming from the sanziman sounds like cizzzz in the d position, occasionally there is a gear shift on the slope & nbsp; & nbsp;

< div> do you think the temperature of the oil does not protect the solenoids in the high or otherwise my solenoids change lzm & nbsp;

& nbsp; / div>

& nbsp; normal way is not doing this fault, I would be glad if you help him, I will change the solenoids accordingly

& nbsp; 110k km vehicle & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
berk2309
I think from the temperature: If D is doing when the yokus comes out, I am at the hotel in Cyprus, because of the heat.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
berk2309
I think, before the solenoids change the oil & nbsp; try to recover how many years it changed last & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
vedat omer
Look at the temperature clock and the pointer is playing too much. If the messela rises and ramps down as the ramp goes down, this indicates a thermostat failure and causes different temperatures and pressures in the brain. & nbsp; easy come,
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
serkan206
knock is an important issue, I recommend urgently changing the solenoid and oil.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
volkan22
Thanks for your help, thank you, we changed the oil & nbsp; and the temperature indicator is 90, sometimes under 90, fluctuation & nbsp; Let me tell you about this fault sole & nbsp; For example, every day you get the same slope all the same bend, at the same point, the vehicle suddenly drops gear while it is falling down, it becomes so sensitive, every day it passes from the same point, even if it is in the D position, no matter what happens, it gets knocked & nbsp; & nbsp;

I can hear that cizzz sound very clearly in the 2nd gear so that the solenoids mentioned in a friend will sound like cizzzz, in the same position in the second position

will drive me crazy & nbsp; you are driving on a straight road, normal long slope is rising, the temperature rises, I always get the same slope for 7 km.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
serkan206
The buzz means that the solenoids work, they do and cut as they change gears, it doesn't last for 1 second.
but as I said, knocking distress, neglect.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 8
toga406
If there is no flickering, it means trouble if the jizz-like buddy is fluttering.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 9
volkan22
Brother is whispering until he takes over in 2 gears. it only happens when the 2nd gear is usually shifted to 2 gears on knobs, or when falling from 3 to 2 ... volkan22 2012-08-05 00:57:11
08.05.2020 16:57 # 10
vedat omer
& Nbsp; Thermostats & nbsp; you need to change a grease oil, but when the oil changes, you need to connect it to the computer and reset the oil meter. Of course, these should be done by someone who really knows this. I myself have learned about these problems in forums and complaints.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 11
carantinas
same & nbsp; problem 2000 model 206, my life was automatic, the vehicle does this problem even with time snow and sports mode lamps are blinking stuck in 2 or 3 gear only solenoid problem is not counted. plus automatic solenoids may change. The bellows room may no longer change depending on the situation. the average cost will be up to 3 thousand TL. Because they only take 700 TL to download and plug in the box. This is the price if you use original parts. It cost me this much, let me tell you .. I'm sorry ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 12
carantinas
In addition, the whispering sound is not related to him. There is a small piece under the pedal. I could not remember his name. He had the same problem. . There was a part of the pool that was pierced by a piece, and it has a familiar name.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”