Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pugti in maintenance!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:35 # 1
Guests
friends, the vehicle has now reached 73000 km. (1,4 hdi feline 2006 model) tomorrow maintenance is done and i see it as heavy maintenance. If you have an idea about the processes I will do about the vehicle, you will help you complete the things I see missing.

timing set and recirculation are changing.
air pollen diesel filter is changing.
I will replace the front discs and pads.
I will change the gearbox oil

These are the things I will do for now. I wonder what else can I get this km or what should I check?

I changed the engine oil when it was 68000km and for now, I wouldn't touch it and the filter. When I press the clutch fully, I hear the sound of the ball saying how can I get it? I am waiting for your new posts if you have an idea.
regards friends

08.05.2020 15:35 # 2
berk2309
Apart from these, you can have a look at the spark plugs, if you have not changed, you can have them checked if they are in the back, you can have them checked in the steering box if it is heavily maintained, software may be updated.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 3
Guests
I'm taking notes, thanks. By the way, I recently bought the dust of the rear drums.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 4
berk2309
You're welcome, if you haven't changed the antifreeze for a long time, you can change it too.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 5
Guests
summer is coming, air conditioner gas etc. look at them buddy.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 6
Guests
Today maintenance is over, friends. I had removed air conditioning gas from last week. Now the vehicle is like a bomb. the only problem is that the airbag lamps couldn't solve it somehow Unhappy
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”