Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Puegeot 206 cuts gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
emincihan
Hello to everyone. I have a 206 model vehicle. My problem is that the vehicle does not work at once during the first start. I have to start at least three times. After the engine starts, it does not eat gas at first and then it gets better. After this start, I want to move the car and the car seems to cut off and stop the gas. After a few attempts, the vehicle comes back to normal and gets back to normal. Between 2200 and 3200 revolutions, the vehicle is the incident we refer to as resentment. The vehicle starts kicking, as if someone is holding the car from behind while trying to hit the gas and trying to prevent him from leaving. This goes back to normal after the 3200 cycle has passed. & Nbsp;

Why do you think the problem may be caused?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
Zagorka
Gas pump may be defective. Measure pump pressure. When the ignition is switched on, the pump is whirling for a certain period of time, and if there is a sound, it is from the exact pump.
If the vehicle is LPG, there are filters under the gas cutter / opener cellonoid valves. do not eat.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
emincihan
My teacher, this voice problem in the pump came about 2 weeks ago. As I started to think something was going on the pump, the sound suddenly stopped. Then this malfunction showed bass.

By the way, I forgot to mention, the vehicle is gasoline, Manuel vê 1.0 engine.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
Zagorka
The problem may be without firing. Have the spark plug and spark plug wires checked.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 5
emincihan
Thank you hojam. emincihan 2012-11-30 19:08:05
08.05.2020 17:10 # 6
Zagorka
hope not you can solve the problem & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:10 # 7
Zagorka
He Birde & nbsp; may be caused by the ignition coil , if you want, connect it to a machine and see it will give you the trouble. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:10 # 8
emincihan
Hello again. I brought the vehicle about this problem to the master. I described the fault to him and we went out to a test drive together. Subsequently, he detected the malfunction. The spark plugs were replaced due to the malfunction, but 500 meters after leaving the shop, it started to repeat the problem. Since I didn't have time, I couldn't freeze that day. Now I will go to the master again as soon as possible. I would be glad if anyone has an idea and shares it. I will continue to share developments here.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 9
emincihan
Hello to everyone. The problem was solved when the car finally left me on the road. The problem was with the gas automatic. It has changed automatically and the vehicle is running smoothly without any misfire.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”