Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Protection mode with Knock and Snow Sport light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:50 # 1
SelimK
Good evening everyone, 1.6 petrol automatic 206cc 104.000, 98k of my car changed gearbox oil and solenoids, snow and sports lights were on, then a straight line appeared on the screen, now the snow sports light flashed, then D remained in protection mode and 3rd Gear continued hard. It closed after opening and closing, but it happened 2 times in the last 1 week. I went to the auto master, where I changed the solenoids and oil, connected to pp2000, the fault was not in the gearbox, said the abs sensor appeared to be broken, we tried to see that the abs was not working, the vehicle was swept to one side, when the abs was running, it was cleared, this time the abs worked, but today it turned on the snow sports light on the move and hit it. No scrolling back, I think the authorized service road appeared ... I am waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 2
GokhaN
A good gearbox dissolves the master, so the solenoids may have been damaged, how many thousand kilometers have been done.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 3
SelimK
It solves but how it solves, teacher, I changed it in 98 thousand, now I wrote above 104 thousand. I do not understand how it can be damaged. Where could I have made a mistake
08.05.2020 20:50 # 4
sonerkyl
Well, my brother, well, the cellonoids were introduced to the vehicle, some masters are skipping that process.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 5
SelimK
I said it should be introduced, but there is no need to introduce it. He said he did not do anything.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = SelimK] I told you to be promoted, but there is no need to introduce it. He said he did not do anything. [/ QUOTE]

I do not understand why whatsoever they are in the hands of such masters. I think it would be good to see an authorized service.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 7
SelimK
Soner brother said that I am next to the Arab master in Izmir, we will change the transmission oil and solenoids again, but he said no need to introduce the solenoid to the car, he said he did it because the original part was not installed. No kidnapping. On the slopes or something, it struck only in the morning from 1 to 2, then went to 3rd gear, but it was as if the half clutch was going on. If you give me a phone number, I took the photo of the malfunctions from pp2000, and I will assign them. Again, just in case, I change the solenoid and oil. But if there is a revision, I cannot go below 3000 TL. I'm really exhausted now. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible .. still with the gearbox
08.05.2020 20:50 # 8
sonerkyl
my brother 0505 789 36 33
08.05.2020 20:50 # 9
SelimK
Problem solved, solenoid valve replacement and oil change event finished. When it was cold in the morning, it was striking in the first movement. There is no knock. It changes gear like oil. Thank you to everyone.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 10
Ertanbur
[QUOTE = SelimK] The problem is solved, solenoid valve change and oil change is over. When it was cold in the morning, it was striking in the first movement. There is no knock. It changes gear like oil. Thank you everyone. [/ QUOTE]

Get well, Selim brother, you can use it without any accident. The same problem happened to me a couple of times. Wherever you describe the garage of the Arab master you mentioned in the previous message, I would be very pleased. And how much did the total cost cost? Thanks
08.05.2020 20:50 # 11
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = SelimK] The problem is solved, solenoid valve change and oil change is over. When it was cold in the morning, it was striking in the first movement. There is no knock. It changes gear like oil. Thank you everyone. [/ QUOTE]

I am glad that my brother's problem has been overcome again. Smile
08.05.2020 20:50 # 12
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Ertanbur] [QUOTE = SelimK] The problem is solved, solenoid valve change and oil change event is finished. When it was cold in the morning, it was striking in the first movement. There is no knock. It changes gear like oil. Thank you everyone. [/ QUOTE]

Get well, Selim brother, you can use it without any accident. The same problem happened to me a couple of times. Wherever you describe the garage of the Arab master you mentioned in the previous message, I would be very pleased. And how much did the total cost cost? Sağolasın [/ QUOTE]

It cost 800 TL.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 13
SelimK
Brother, I did not have the opportunity to write, sorry, I went to the authorized service, I said to introduce the solenoids, they bought them in the service. They did not update, nor did they receive money. Update 150 TL by the way if you are curious. The most logical to change in service is around 1100 1200. For your information
08.05.2020 20:50 # 14
SelimK
Bornova 2. It is very easy to place on the industrial site, it shows if anyone is asked, he has been making transmissions since he was 7 years old, I am very confident. In addition, the guarantee continues to the master, luxury vehicles such as BMW Mercedes Volvo are coming not only do not look at our vehicles, they also solve their problems. For example, they had given a price of 7 lira for an audi a4, maybe it will be useful for revision.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 15
Ertanbur
Thank you very much Selim for your information. I hope without trouble, insha'Allah.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”