Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Proplem on temp gauge (with video)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
16.06.2022 01:07 # 1
Ssedo
Hello guys

Video link LINK

My temperature gauge full it goes to the bottom, it goes to the top, I changed the temperature sensor, it didn't improve, I took it to the delphi repair shop, he said, I found the indicator on the net, I found a video, he said, I don't think it's from the indicator, he said, I don't think it's from the indicator, he said, every time I go to the repair shop, we throw 100 liras even if they don't do anything, frankly, if anyone who has lived before can direct it, it would be very good, this problem will feed you.

I wonder if the temperature switch I bought is not compatible or is it broken

Finally, the command that sends the temperature to this temperature indicator is the fan switch or the heat switch, is the heat switch or the broken fan switch? I'm waiting (The car will run unstable even if it's the heat sensor, said the master

16.06.2022 21:19 # 2
ByYlmzZz
first, did you give the chassis and buy it? secondly, did you connect it to the obd device and look at the actual temperature value? If the stop sign does not light when the pointer hits the end, it means there is an electrical problem, not the temperature. Either the sensor is faulty or there is a problem in the relevant line of the indicator. To make a test, remove the switch and see (let the socket be plugged in) to see what the point is. then insert the needle into a container filled with hot water so that the tip of the sensor touches (the socket is plugged in) while someone watches the movement on the indicator. Observe the needle both when it is idle and while the tip of the sensor is in contact with the hot water. This can give you a reference for the source of the problem. probably defective.
22.06.2022 19:44 # 3
Ssedo
It doesn't write a stop sign, my teacher connected the obd device to the repairman, he said the temperature is normal, he said it is turning on the fan, but he is not a person I trust very much, so I think I need to go to a place with an obd device and have it checked, I think I should try the methods you mentioned when I go on annual leave, get it again with the sa number from a different place, which switch do I need to change that part. I don't quite understand

There are two clients, do you know which one exactly

22.06.2022 22:17 # 4
ByYlmzZz
Sir, the 1st sensor we assume is defective. But try what I said before going for the change. If you have a multimeter, put hot water in the container with the socket plugged in and make a measurement after touching the tip. The data will be your reference before and after touching the water.
23.06.2022 01:05 # 5
Ssedo
I also have a multimeter device, sir. It bothers me, I asked the indicator because the temperature indicator does not break easily, he also said that if it moves, it is not broken, do you know a site where I can find original pejo parts? Thank you for your valuable answers Smile
23.06.2022 09:51 # 6
ByYlmzZz
Sir, I connect the vehicle to the obd device and check it constantly. My temperature level in obd is 90 degrees, but for some reason it is around 75 on the display. I'm already getting water temperature sensor error in error code scanning. For example, I have to make the change. This site had a sponsor, let me give you the link, the original customer.

23.06.2022 21:38 # 7
Ssedo
Adjust the indicator according to the value in the obd, I think maybe it has shifted over time
23.06.2022 22:06 # 8
ByYlmzZz
I set it according to the obd value before I thought about it, but how does it slip?
24.06.2022 02:43 # 9
Ssedo
It is very strange, my teacher, there is no real master who understands in bursa, there is a repairman who understands a lot on youtube, which city are you in?
25.06.2022 17:08 # 10
Forrsetgumpbey1k
My car is pejo 207, I'm from adana, the temperature does not pass 75. Does anyone know a master Pejo regret 207 adana
27.06.2022 19:30 # 11
ByYlmzZz
If pejo is regretful, sell your vehicle and buy a vehicle that you will be satisfied with. If it is permissible, let's not talk about the brand when we avoid two cents of money and buy a pickle vehicle. I bought a vehicle that can be considered neglected, but I find the owner to blame, not the brand.
02.07.2022 19:48 # 12
Forrsetgumpbey1k
I didn't buy the car, long story Reis calm, I'm interested in the repair, I gave 2000 liras in total with today's value, now it is in a worse condition to two different masters for a breakdown. I searched on the internet and found the solution to the problem. I went around the masters. Only one of them told me the solution of the problem without telling me. The room said 2000. Materials like 500, 1500 workmanship. When it comes to regret, the price of the young car is suitable compared to its peers, so it is used with contempt and there are malfunctions depending on it. You are right about the carelessness. He finds the changes unnecessary and thinks I am wealthy or wealthy. I can't find the right master, but if I ask, he says I will deliver the car tomorrow. When it comes to selling, I am not a thief, I do not sell the defective car, I do not commit fraud, although I did not sell my old cars to foreigners. As for my car, it is not pickled, its paint etc. is in good condition. Only injector oil leakage and temperature stays at 70 and does not exceed 90. These are the problems, I am looking for a master in adana, if you know, I would appreciate it if you tell me
04.07.2022 21:26 # 13
ByYlmzZz
Sir, you will repair your own vehicle yourself so that these master-like strange people cannot make money. It will either be serviced or you will repair it. I have always repaired my own vehicles myself. Recently, the valve adjustment nut broke while I was doing the valve adjustment. lira (valve adjustment nut). 25 lira adjustment nut 25 lira e14 coded star socket is this much. By the way, I don't see 90 in my car on long road at 80 degrees.
08.07.2022 21:48 # 14
Forrsetgumpbey1k
Reis I changed the thermostat, it was 70, 80 now it's urban. 1.6 hdi 80 still working
22.07.2022 10:51 # 15
MuratCvk
Have you tried resetting the brain other than what other friends wrote?
05.09.2022 00:43 # 16
Pejjo
Hello, I also have a 2004 1.4 petrol automatic. It's about 6 months. I'm dealing with the overheating issue. I changed 2 times. 1 valeo brand the other Delphi, thermostat changed. Roles checked. Electrical components checked. It still hasn't improved, could it be a problem in the brain? Can I get the brain tested? Where can I get this done in Istanbul?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”