Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Property Belt Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
zorvolkan
This seat belt makes me nervous, guys. It doesn't pick up right away, what solution we can find and fix it.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
ilker35
& Nbsp; The same problem was also in my car, we are solving the problem of an auto upholsterer today. The belts of the seat belt have lost their function, they have changed, there is a part in the interior that holds the belt in the middle, it is fitted differently, we put on its original and the mechanism was lubricated. Now it is in good condition and working. I paid 150 TL in the total material and labor fee of the two front belts. The price of the new belt is only 810 TL, I would recommend you to find the master of this work as well as the spare parts, because every floorer doesn't understand ..
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
zorvolkan
[QUOTE = ilker35] & nbsp; The same problem was also in my car, we are solving the problem of an auto upholsterer today. The belts of the seat belt have lost their function, they have changed, there is a part in the interior that holds the belt in the middle, it is fitted differently, we put on its original and the mechanism was lubricated. Now it is in good condition and working. I paid 150 TL in the total material and labor fee of the two front belts. The new belt price is only 810 TL said, I would recommend you to find the master of this work as well as the spare parts, every floorer does not understand because .. [/ QUOTE]

oh my teacher, never mind, slowly, slowly gather :) nothing to do
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
Guests
I have the same problem in my 407. It is necessary to have it repaired or replaced. The inspection time may be the reason for not being examined.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
ilker35
They asked for an incredible price.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”