Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Proper Transfer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
fthusl
Friends 2003 model 206 1.4 hdi I bought a diesel vehicle for the first time, I am using a diesel vehicle. Also, how many kilometers can you make with a warehouse ... thank you for your comments ...
08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
baroff
Use between 2 and 3 thousand cycles. Depending on the average speed with a warehouse, it can make 900-950 km out of the city.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
fthusl
I travel 60 km while commuting to daily work. I was able to go 850 km with 1 warehouse. Some people say that I can go 1000 km. Ermm
08.05.2020 17:56 # 4
fthusl
Also, when I parked the car 2 days ago, when I parked the car, it showed half a tank of fuel. In the evening light, when I started the car, I also looked at it. Confused
08.05.2020 17:56 # 5
Alicilik
It has a system that works with diesel engine jamming explosion. The more stuck, the more performance. Since this turbocharger supports this compression the most, you can follow the working cycle of the turbo and provide the most suitable driving and prevent the deformation of the engine.

The turbo opens in a normal vehicle at 1800dd and shows full performance up to approximately 3800dd. Therefore, like atmospheric vehicles, ending the cycle has no effect but waste fuel.

Although diesel torque is high in gear changes, it may not react as much as gasoline. Drive with low gear and avoid drowning at low speed.

When you drop the cycle, what we call turbo lad is the time the turbo dies. When you force it at that time, the vehicle will stack up and accelerate because it will compress the high speed of the torbo engine, but I do not recommend it. Very harmful to the engine. A turbo recipe is 700-800tl.

Ideal use Calm usage without forcing the 3800 without falling much below 2000.

It will cause you trouble in a short time to withstand the bottom gas and close the lagoon so that you get your paw off and get a paw.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 6
faldov
[QUOTE = fthusl] also showed half a tank of fuel when parking the car 2 days ago. Confused [/ QUOTE]
In some cases, there may be momentary fluctuations in the gas gauge when the car is parked downhill or uphill.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = betanor] [QUOTE = fthusl] also showed half a tank of fuel when I parked the car 2 days ago. Confused [/ QUOTE]
In some cases, there may be momentary fluctuations in the gas gauge when the car is parked downhill or uphill.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, it may be a little trouble.

Let's add a few more;

Wait for lubrication when you first start the car, it works with turbo lubrication. In the cold weather of winter, extend this waiting period by beer.

Operate the vehicle at idle for 30 seconds without stopping at all times. Keep this process up to 1 minute when you come a long way or use high speed.

In congested traffic, there is a speedy fan movement, so keep the air conditioner on for a while.

Also, turbo diesel vehicles like cold weather, they have a very sweet performance in the cold summer evenings.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 8
fthusl
Thank you for your help.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 9
oguzhan29
thank you for the information
08.05.2020 17:56 # 10
pt206
[QUOTE = Receivability] [QUOTE = betanor] [QUOTE = fthusl] also showed half a tank of fuel when parking the car 2 days ago, when the lighthouse started the car, I also looked at it, it was showing a quarter of a fuel tank, it was showing a quarter of a half below. Confused [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, it may be a little trouble.

Let's add a few more;

Wait for lubrication when you first start the car, it works with turbo lubrication. In the cold weather of winter, extend this waiting period by beer.

Operate the vehicle at idle for 30 seconds without stopping at all times. Keep this process up to 1 minute when you come a long way or use high speed.

In congested traffic, there is a speedy fan movement, so keep the air conditioner on for a while.

Also, turbo diesel vehicles like cold weather, they have a very sweet performance in the cold summer evenings.
[/ QUOTE]

+1

+206 Big smile

08.05.2020 17:56 # 11
moonpark
My teacher, I would like to share this issue with all models.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 12
fthusl
My teacher dun evening light went on and when I went home, I went again 50 km from the shell station I bought from the same place. When he had burned the light before, he would take 49-49.5 liters of fuel, this time he took 44 liters and went 872 km. I was surprised, I guess there was a problem in my samara. When this tank is over, I will look again. also fuel shell v-power nitro plus ...
08.05.2020 17:56 # 13
EmSul
The most appropriate rotation of the vehicles is max. torque is the speed ranges they give. However, the most important thing is not the speed you see at the tachometer, but to keep the ratio of your tachometer at the optimum level with the rate of depressing the accelerator pedal. fuel draw is important to pay attention to this ..
In addition, a footnote turbo does not work at certain speeds, that is, it is not directly related to speed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”