Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Procedure for the right to choose (return) a new vehicle ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:01 # 1
Cervato
Friends,
The sneaky "GACIRT" sound that appeared in places when I broke my steering wheel to the right or left. Thanks to Mr. Angle Altunizade Metin Çalık, I was interested in my vehicle on 1.5 working days. Mutual benevolence, they investigated the malfunction in the framework of cooperation. They even cooled the engine and observed whether the sound was still coming out. It would be almost 2 days and they would even allocate me ... They said they TIGHTEN THE LOWER ENGINE EAR BOLTS ... Anyway I bought the car and tested it by turning the steering wheel 7-8 times in the garage. No sound. However, the "GACIRT" should not sound the same again when I leave the park the next morning !!!
They were surprised and upset when they heard this on the phone. On Tuesday, January 27, 2009, we made an appointment to have the car inspected again and for detailed fault detection.
However, I would like to receive your valuable feedback on a "PLAN B".
1, - How many more times does this fault have to be repaired?
2.- If they cannot fix the malfunction; that is, if the fabrication defect occurs, will they renew my site?
3, - In such a case, how many days / months will Peugeot company allocate to me until the repair is finished?
4.-If I still cannot do it, do I have the right to choose a new "0" vehicle or a refund? Did Peugeot company have such precedent practices? Are there any experienced people among you?
I would be very pleased if we brainstorm about this.
Thank you all for your statements in advance ...
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
34 F (iliz) V (in) 1962 (Year of birth) / 206 Generation HDI 2009
If you earn 100 liras and spend 101 liras, you will be infamous, but if you earn 100 liras and spend 99 liras, you will become a vizier!
08.05.2020 14:01 # 2
nakrevip

First of all, we had the same problem in 99 years, it was a very troubled period for us. In June 99, we bought a 0 km polo vehicle from vw ON automotive. In November, we noticed that the baggage was getting water, and it started quite a lot and this way the service adventure went to service 4 times. Meanwhile, the bus was not allocated in 1 vehicle. When we said change the vehicle, they knew that they could not decide it. 1 delegation of vw turkiye (from the birth) came and examined the vehicle and entered the service again, and in the end, the vehicle was sketchy and given to us with our disinterestedness.

As I understand it, the event that happened to you can be found mechanically and according to my estimation, the exact solution can be found in the service. There is 1 such service in the top segment brands in vehicle delivery, but I do not think it is in peugeot. Counting and replacing the defective goods of the vehicle is very long 1 adventure is not accepted by any company, so I went to replace the part instead because I made defective goods. There are 1 lawsuits as below.

nakrevip 2009-01-23 01:20:13
08.05.2020 14:01 # 3
Cervato
Thanks...
At least they pronounced me the subject of "allocating a vehicle." ???
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
If you earn 100 liras and spend 101 liras, you will be infamous, but if you earn 100 liras and spend 99 liras, you will become a vizier!
08.05.2020 14:01 # 4
Guests
my brother gokhan has the same problem, i have a leak in my car too when i send it to the left and right, it makes a rectification, I hear a sound, I went to the service lightning ..
There is a box cut in the bottom part of the steering wheel, there is styrofoam there. I would take that styrofoam out and I said sound coming from there. In the same way, I got silent in that way for 2-3 days. But it started again and I did not have time to get it. I have to get it and show it again.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 5
hasimayaz
It repeats the same fault 3 times and if the fault cannot be solved, the manufacturer has to give a new product. However, when the car becomes a car, it enters other things, for example tax. That's why producers are not willing to cover their tax expenses.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 6
hasimayaz

But this problem is a known chronic problem in many vehicles. Especially in small steering wheel cars with small engines, there is not enough power for the steering pump since all the torque of the vehicle is used for starting. And so there is trembling in the steering box, especially in the morning, in the style of squeak.

Brother Gökhan .. Is it the same problem when he gets up at high speed ?? or when the car is hot ??

08.05.2020 14:01 # 7
sinan-s
Get well, they change the construction vehicle or give their money.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 8
Cervato
[QUOTE = hasimayaz]

But this problem is a known chronic problem in many vehicles. Especially in small steering wheel cars with small engines, there is not enough power for the steering pump since all the torque of the vehicle is used for starting. And so there is trembling in the steering box, especially in the morning, in the style of squeak.

Brother Gökhan .. Is it the same problem when he gets up at high speed ?? or when the car is hot ??

[/ QUOTE]
It is not about the cycle because it does not matter whether it is high speed or low speed. The only difference is this. There is no sound when you want. it appears sneakyly timeless. While listening to the master's voice: it squeaks when it sits on a certain axle. He said we should download and investigate where he was.
Today, at 14:00, today I met Metin Çalık Bey from the automotive industry. We both agreed. If Peugeot allocates a central vehicle, I will use that vehicle temporarily. I can't stay without a car. In addition, the masters will find a comfortable time and distribute the vehicle.
Thank you all for your statements in advance ...
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
08.05.2020 14:01 # 9
Cervato
They called in the evening ... Peugeot did not give a central vehicle in these cases. There must have been a malfunction that left the vehicle stationary. But ANGI Altunizade is waiting for my vehicle on Tuesday, they will make another discovery.
If they cannot fix the fault; that is, if the fabrication defect occurs, I will ask them to renew the system.
Someone still today;
"It makes hydraulic unloading in the steering wheel once in a while. The car is like a stop over oil ..."
he confused me thoroughly ???
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
08.05.2020 14:01 # 10
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Çervato] They called in the evening ... Peugeot did not give a central vehicle in these cases. There must have been a malfunction that left the vehicle stationary. But ANGI Altunizade is waiting for my vehicle on Tuesday, they will make another discovery.
If they cannot fix the fault; that is, if the fabrication defect occurs, I will ask them to renew the system.
Someone still today;
"It makes hydraulic unloading in the steering wheel once in a while. The car is like a stop over oil ..."
he confused me thoroughly ???
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
[/ QUOTE]
When I said the same thing to me, Walla, I didn't say I wouldn't upset you anymore. He does the same trouble in my car. Especially in cold or heavy departures, when I break the steering wheel, there is a tremor in the form of a slight squeak. The company has Doblo in the same problem. It also occurs in small cc cars. The pump does not lift this much load ..
08.05.2020 14:01 # 11
Cervato
Thank you Haşim Bey,
I already told peugeot that; It is not important if there is a type of malfunction between the nebiliim stop lamp and water. However, I am worried if a mechanical malfunction in the steering arm, tie rod axle, front gear affects the safety of my family and my parents at that point.
I think I can cruise with peace of mind. Otherwise, if this voice is normal, I am willing to do so. As a result, he does it once in 3 days.
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
08.05.2020 14:01 # 12
Guests
Usually it makes it in the way of discomfort, it does not make it sound on bad roads, it is not on the flat road.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 13
Cervato
I guess, let's see where the malfunction does not turn into a style forum.
This week, I left the vehicle to service again. This time EUREKA! (I found it!) They said. They stated that they dismantled and lubricated the bend iron rod. I made slalom 10-15 times in the 1st and reverse gear in a crazy empty space. I turned the steering wheel ... this time what happened?
Hopefully 3-5 days later, that sneaky "WIRE" SOUND DOES NOT COME ...
With thick health ...
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
08.05.2020 14:01 # 14
Cervato
That sneaky "WIRE" SOUND appeared in guinea ...
Both one day before WARRANTY MAINTENANCE and one day after. In short, the breakdown seems to be making fun of the masters and the raw me ...
Hakan Bey from the General Directorate made a call. In line with the commitment made by Service Guarantee Manager Ümit Bey, I note that the vehicle's steering wheel is now sounding on mileage and hours and in which maneuvering position and gear-grip. I will present these periods as a report in a month (Approximately 1,000 KM road). On my next visit from the headquarters, they will allocate vehicles and once again investigate the malfunction ...
Let's see how things go from Peugeot Turkey and competent service that the exams.
With thick health ...
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”