Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problems with my Pejo 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
fahrikem
What are the current solutions to these problems in my Pejo 206 2001 model car;
1-I changed the alternator belt last year, the master said that it did not replace the tensioner bearing, the condition is good, the vehicle has started to work like a diesel now, the alternator belt is known to have passed the 3, 5 pulleys and is driven here, is there only the tensioner bearing as the bearing.
2-Even a little oil is pouring from the right wheel of the vehicle from time to time, where is this oil escaping from the vehicle automatic gear shift
3-Automatic gearbox in the vehicle when the gear oil change, is there any adjustment with the computer, etc. When the gear shift times of the vehicle are taken to the first time According to the left rear wheel of the vehicle, the sound is coming from the left rear wheel. There is no bottom part, this is sometimes getting better 2. The number on the dgt disappears.
6-The speedometer of the vehicle sometimes gets stuck at zero, it stays at zero 100 starts to show the speed when it goes 200m.
I am waiting for the answers of the friends who have information about the solution of these malfunctions.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
fahrikem
The master cylinder cover gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, intake manifold tires and ventilator belt tensioner ball, 250 TL for the right, left rear wheel bearing replacement workmanship, is this normal?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
assat76
Answer the question 6. There is a speed indicator sensor that excludes workmanship that costs 45 pounds.
3. Answer to the question. If you look from the front, the right wheel is 90 percent.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”