Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problems started today

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:29 # 1
Foxfire
Hello everyone, let me write my story to you :)

2000 model 206 1.4 automatic gear 180.105 km was 178 thousand times when I bought it has been 2 weeks since the day I bought it, so I traveled and walked and never landed LOL

Today I went for a ride again, stopped sometime, then when I moved again and saw the S lights flashing in order, there was no problem at the speed of the traction, but according to what I read in this forum, I found the malfunction. Then I went back to the house, opened the hood of the vehicle, I realized that a pipe on the engine was about to break, I wrapped it with tape, I bought a new one on Monday and looked at it, it looked like there was nothing additional, then when I put the key on the ignition * and the s lights start to flash before the start of the vehicle. When the contact is opened on the screen showing that the yellow light goes out, the wrench comes out, counting down from 10. The speed hand was stuck in the meantime, now the room is rising, falling down, so, oh, how nice it was all the malfunctions I said, I pressed the button from the control, it locks, the doors open back after 2 seconds. . Clap

I am waiting for your suggestions and suggestions. Thanks to everyone in advance.

08.05.2020 18:29 # 2
berkayakulker
[QUOTE = Foxfire] Hello everyone, let me write my story to you :)

2000 model 206 1.4 automatic gear 180.105 km was 178 thousand times when I bought it has been 2 weeks since the day I bought it, so I traveled and walked and never landed LOL

Today I went for a ride again, stopped sometime, then when I moved again and saw the S lights flashing in order, there was no problem at the speed of the traction, but according to what I read in this forum, I found the malfunction. Then I went back to the house, opened the hood of the vehicle, I realized that a pipe on the engine was about to break, I wrapped it with tape, I bought a new one on Monday and looked at it, it looked like there was nothing additional, then when I put the key on the ignition * and the s lights start to flash before the start of the vehicle. When the contact is opened on the screen showing that the yellow light goes out, the wrench comes out, counting down from 10. The speed hand was stuck in the meantime, now the room is rising, falling down, so, oh, how nice it was all the malfunctions I said, I pressed the button from the control, it locks, the doors open back after 2 seconds. . Clap

I am waiting for your suggestions and suggestions. Thanks to everyone in advance.

[/ QUOTE]

disassemble the battery, lock the doors manually and call the nearest master ... I couldn't think of anything other than to say ... well be too past Shocked
08.05.2020 18:29 # 3
newlook45
I don't know what to say, I hope you get past it with little workmanship
08.05.2020 18:29 # 4
gemlikli_55
If it is blinking between * s, I guess it means there is a problem with the automatic flush, it should have changed to the so-called cellonoid.

The English key event reminds you that the maintenance is approaching or arriving - the end of the yellow propeller is normal fault light, when the brain fault code is received, that light turns on and does not stop until the fault is removed.
Is the speed of the needle hand 1 2 3 4 5 6 or 10 20 30 40? If the rolent is corrected, the throttle of the throttle will be corrected.
08.05.2020 18:29 # 5
gemlikli_55
I think there is swic malfunction on the doors, it doesn't detect that it is closing and it may not be locked because it stays a little :) This is an assumption :)

I'm waiting for my picture

08.05.2020 18:29 # 6
Foxfire
[QUOTE = bitter] Something short circuits in the motor You can immediately disconnect the battery. [/ QUOTE]

how do you figure out how to remove the short circuit battery Confused
08.05.2020 18:29 # 7
samet206
Since it is sufficient to disassemble the positive pole, it is beneficial to disable most batteries.
08.05.2020 18:29 # 8
berkayakulker
As I said in the first message of my teacher, handle the disassemble the battery until manual mass and master ... It is fixed with experience! Wink
08.05.2020 18:29 # 9
Foxfire
[QUOTE = bitter] malfunction electronic bsi is not working If the doors and indicators are not working, this is the base. you should immediately remove the battery terminals.

[/ QUOTE]

So the doors are locked, then open back by themselves What is bsi?
08.05.2020 18:29 # 10
berkayakulker
. BSI. Taking into account what I have said about a subject related to the motor brain and touching it until the master comes, just unscrew the battery, the keys are manual mass with the key.
08.05.2020 18:29 # 11
Foxfire
The situation is so serious Confused how many hours it has stopped
08.05.2020 18:29 # 12
ahmet_bjk
I wonder what the problem is. I would be glad if you share the reason when you find out.
08.05.2020 18:29 # 13
ahmed206
Just be sure to inform us about the problem.
08.05.2020 18:29 # 14
Foxfire
Yesterday I stuck the pole in the morning, I went to the industry, everywhere was closed, I came back home now, there is no problem, I heard that it is about doors, but the snow light is blinking, let me ask the authorized service on Monday. but those lights got stuck in my head
08.05.2020 18:29 # 15
pierson
Is the authorized service free of charge and does Ariza maintenance?
08.05.2020 18:29 # 16
ahmet_bjk
is probably a campaign
08.05.2020 18:29 # 17
Foxfire
I asked, we see, we said that we do not charge a small wire break, small cable change or something. Maybe they said fish came, I will write the results at 08:30 in the morning. If there is a cold price, do you know that there is a solid master in Izmir?
08.05.2020 18:29 # 18
pierson
I called the Peugeot Nilkar service..The fault detection cost is 80 TL.
08.05.2020 18:29 # 19
ahmed206
[QUOTE = pierson] I called Peugeot Nilkar service..Failed fixing cost is 80 TL .. well I want to know if my car has any parts to change .. Would you recommend special services for fault detection .. there are same machines.mi special services .. [/ QUOTE]
How expensive it was. If he will open the bag at 80 TL, we will not be able to get out of ohooo.
Can you call another authorized service and get a price?
In fact, let me see Mugla ...
08.05.2020 18:29 # 20
ahmed206
Muğla Turmak wants 50 TL for fault detection.
They said that if you decide to have a malfunction, we do not charge the malfunction fee. I think it was fine.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”