Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problems I had with Continental

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
TarkanBassoy
Hello friends, I was thinking about opening this subject for a long time, but I had the opportunity. In order not to experience what happened to me, I will tell you about the problems I experienced and the treatment I faced. In January 2010, I bought 4 195 / 65R15 contiPremium Contact2 tires from Ankara EKOL trade (continantal dealer macunköy). After receiving the tires, I often encountered balancing problems. Since I just bought my car, I thought the problem was caused by my wheels at first. When the vehicle passed 110u, vibration started at the steering wheel and 130 was too high to hold the steering wheel. I think I should not exaggerate if I say doing arm massage. This problem continued for about 1 year. I am balancing. After 500 600 km to the vehicle, it deteriorates again. One year later, I thought of making the tires front and back, this time I had the problem of trembling at the wheel but as I accelerated, vibration started from the back. I just got cold from my vehicle for these reasons. The last balancer I went to said the problem is not a problem in your vehicle or wheels, but a tire problem. The tire was jumping, fabrication was wrong, I wasted it for months and paid so much balance. Anyway, in June of this year (June 9), I went to the dealer where I bought the tire and told him that there was such a situation. They looked really tire problem. So what happens next is like a comedy chain. When I asked what I should do, wait, if you want, we'll get your number, the expert will come within a month and he will approve and we will change the tire. There is no one asking for a caller 1 month has passed. While I was waiting for the expert with those bad tires, I made another 10000 km. I looked, they have nothing to call, I went to the dealership on September 10th. The treatment I encountered was a complete disgrace. I went and asked if there was a person asking for what was an expert for my defective tire. Answer, the continental has no experts in Ankara. There was one in Istanbul, so the expert will not come before December. So what am I going to do? I'll buy a new tire and pay for it. When the expert comes, they will look at me with a problematic tire. Could there be such nonsense? Where is customer satisfaction? The man in front of me tells me that the understanding of the crime is scarce, no way does every company work like this, in fact, it is the best continental in this regard, they already earn 10 percent of the tire (whatever they earned me anyway). We will either get on the broken tire or give the money like a donkey and buy a new tire. I left my job saying that we will not get along with you in order not to prolong any more and cause a fight. While my cousin replaces Lassa tires that he bought in his own car at 20000km in a day due to a minor problem (1 tire problem but 4 tires changed for customer satisfaction) I could not change a problem tire from the so-called world giant continental. My family has 3 cars and my father's car has a continental tire. After that, I do not buy tires from Continenta, nor do I get someone else. I want to warn you about this issue. Think twice while buying Continental.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
Engin Tepe
Volkwagen puts this brand out of the factory, cars were like 2007 2008, now I don't know, we were not satisfied with the road holding, we got rid of the transition to lassa.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
koliva
I think it's completely unlucky. You will have both a problematic tire output and a dealership like that. If I were, I would try to contact the authorities of the continental directly. The dealer is the last hole of shelling. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] I think it's totally unlucky. You will have both a problematic tire output and a dealership like that. If I were, I would try to contact the authorities of the continental directly. The dealer is the last hole of shelling.
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
+1
& nbsp;
If you can't handle it with the dealer, instead of going home and waiting for the local dealer or direct importer company you will reach, if you need to mail to the center look at how they take the vehicle from the door and change the tire (:
& nbsp;
cannot afford to stain their names for a tire,
& nbsp;
Write a petition to www.sikayetvar.com they will reach you immediately.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
Guests
It's really a joke. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 6
mimitt
I had a similar problem with michelin, no dealers were there, no experts came, I said, I reached the headquarters directly, my complaint was examined and they were called back in 3 working days, they called back & nbsp; they were half an hour & nbsp; After waiting, they told me that they would replace my & nbsp; 4 tires with any model I want & nbsp; since I was complained about 2 tires & nbsp; & nbsp; they renewed 1 year free roadside assistance for 2 years ao day.

>
every brand can have this type of problem, continental is one of the best tire manufacturers in my opinion, but I think they've had a mistake and will help you if you contact the authorities.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 7
TarkanBassoy
Let's return to the complaint Continental turkey horse mail how I olacak.las Join 30000kmy already passed the single tire change after this time will not care anyway I get new tires a few thousand kilometers further get in the car. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:12 # 8
Guests
What is the dot on it? What is the production date? If it has been in the tire michel for more than 2 years, it will cause problems.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 9
TarkanBassoy
Date on January 2010 The freshest tires were installed at the same dealer as when I bought it, I was especially careful when buying & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:12 # 10
Guests

So what do we say get well soon. They will help you when you reach the authorized people. Continental is not a company that will lose its customer by considering the interests of a self-knowing dealer. Sure just guess. & Nbsp;

By the way, you have done well. 30,000 km is not less than that, after 40,000 km, those tires will become useless (at least, I will rely on 40 thousand rolled tires). There is also this aspect. Let's say you did not hurt your vehicle, you did not hurt yourself. Unbalanced tire poses serious danger. & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:12 # 11
sedataksu
[QUOTE = tarkanbaşsoy] Continental turkey to complain threw mail how to return Let olacak.las Join already 30000kmy has passed this time after a single tire change would not care anyway I get new tires a few thousand kilometers further get in the car. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
If you can tell if there is a return, would you share what you are experiencing? I was thinking of buying continental in me.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 12
Guests
May it be past ... In my opinion, you have had an unfortunate situation about your man.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 13
TarkanBassoy
Unfortunately, there are problems that I have stayed at Continental turkey insensitive to live. Sikayetvar.com` I wrote and complained about the email I made any return at continental turkey is 1 week.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 14
berk2309
yes friends don't use continental in myself & nbsp; I have a 205/55/16 speed tire sportcontact 2 in them, the tire is torn, the outer one is torn & nbsp; If you are a pity for your money, use goodyear performance series or bridgestone or mielin these 3 brands are the best:) & nbsp; In short, the michelın is very ideal :) Of course I use it in Cyprus, I do not see it because of it: D but how far away from the contralateral :)
08.05.2020 16:12 # 15
06OzGuR06
Engin Bey, our vehicle is the same for you, so I wanted to ask the same way, I also have a conti 4x4 in my car. It slips very strange. Which model of lassa did you prefer? I think of the atracta model. How is it? There is a big difference between ... / editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:12 # 16
Guests
I use continental but there is no problem right now.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 17
Feridun
The transition did not lead to the accident or the more serious problems in the vehicle & nbsp; Submit your complaint from www.sikayetvar.com , I hope an effective site will be resolved.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 18
aslanparcasi
conti surprised me
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”