Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problems and help in my vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
sonstiq
Hello, I'm 2000 model roland garloss.
My vehicle has the following problems:
1) The left rear door lock is sometimes non-contact and the central lock does not work. Isn't it possible to repair the lock? They said you will buy a new one, around 500 lira or we will disable the sensor.
2) My vehicle sometimes gets water inside. He slept for 1 week. Then water had accumulated in the place of pressing for 4 months. The door is leaking through them. The ceiling was dry in the console, but the front large glass was also wet.
3) The tailgate rattles on the way. I moved the lock hinge back and forth the result did not change
4) glass ceiling crack. I couldn't get out or find new. It's not an obstacle, but it does.

Is there a place in Kocaeli / adapazar to suggest? I Sapancad
sonstiq 2020-02-02 22:24:19
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us.
1-My advice is to check the sockets and cables to the lock for a broken cable etc. If there is, you can face this problem. Unfortunately, there are places that do key repair, not so cheap. exiting can be checked.
2-The reason for this is either if the insulation in the door wicks or the door trim is worn or worn.
There is no 3-link cover wedges.
4-dating is very difficult, especially in big cities, you have to search for outsiders. sometimes it can coincide. but if it does not spread well, the glass flm can be covered.

Unfortunately, there is no master I know in that region. If you were in Ankara, I would be able to help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”