Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

problematic 106

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:51 # 1
murat izmir
hello friends 15 days ago I bought the 98 model 106 but the steering fluid 8 has something like oil filter at the bottom of the engine) is constantly leaking oil, the heater fan and the air conditioner do not give hot air. My previous vehicle dobloyd steering is quite hard for him. Lastly, they put simga brand temperature indicator in the vehicle. It is normal between 100-110, I would be very happy if you help. If you ask me if you have any acquaintances in Izmir where I can make them cheap, I am very tight right now.
syg.

08.05.2020 18:51 # 2
outlaw
First of all, the part you call the filter, such as a filter at the bottom, is a steering pump and it is a very troubled part 106 It usually causes problems ...
Steering stiffness is due to leakage, but because it has a softening-waiting hydraulics ...
the heating and air conditioning pipes are removed so it does not heat, it gives the heat heating already, waiting from the air conditioner just blows that cold ...
I have no idea about overheating.
I can also help with repairs ...
08.05.2020 18:51 # 3
murat izmir
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I RECEIVED MY MESSAGE AGAIN
BUT IF YOU HELP, I REALLY HAPPY.

08.05.2020 18:51 # 4
CrimsonChild
First of all, let the new vehicle be beneficial, God allow you to use it without accident.
steering fluid is not very soft in 106, especially according to the doblo, it is not at all, I do not think that there will be a change from repairing oil leakage. Peugeot vehicles have high heat consumers, 100 110 is normal in a very heavy traffic. Good forums.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”