Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problem! You need your ideas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:07 # 1
seckin
Hello, I also wrote in the dating section. I have been following the forum for a long time and as of Monday I got the 2004 model peugeot 206 x-line 1.4 HDI. I have been driving the car since Monday. Since I have not used too many diesel vehicles before, I do not have much experience in using diesel vehicles. (I have used Hyundai i20 crdi and BMC Leved for a few weeks "Grin")

About 80 kilometers today the light marked in the picture after moving in a light ramp on the way back home after making a road (I learned when the house came that the light engine auto diagnostic indicator light warning light) and the stop light came on and gave an audible warning.

I pulled right and stopped the engine and waited for a while. When I run it again after about 5 minutes, that light came on, but the "stop" light did not come on immediately. After about 200 meters, the "stop" light came on and gave an audible warning. Then I pulled it to a quiet place and waited for about 15 minutes. During this time, I started the engine 2 times again. And the light was still on. The light was not on this time when I started the engine after the last 10 minutes waiting. So I came home by flying.

I did not feel any trouble working the engine. But as I said, it is impossible for me to say anything clear as I am not experienced in this car.

What is the problem? I would be glad if you could help. Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 2
Guests
The burning of that light does not depend on a particular reason. There may be any malfunction. You need to go to a Peugeot service, connect the car to the computer and find out the malfunction code.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 3
goner
2nd hand & nbsp; car distress
it is not clear what will happen
i have the same problem as well
08.05.2020 16:07 # 4
murat deniz
the same fault happened with me a few days ago. I went to the service and got it connected to the computer, "it turned out that there was a lambda sensor malfunction", also called "oxygen sensor". even more - to the best of my knowledge - the sensor that transmits the extent to which the air & fuel mixture should be transferred to the engine.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 5
seckin
Thank you for your answers. There are a few results when I searched from other sites.

a few of them:

"catalyst defective / clogged < br> gasoline or diesel filter is dirty
lambda sensor is broken
instant dirty dirty gasoline
"

I will show the car tomorrow to the service. I write the result after I show it here. I hope it is not a malfunction that I will pay high prices. While buying the car, we already gave it whatever.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 6
murat deniz
If you need parts, I recommend the space from our sponsor falcon peugeout. respects..
08.05.2020 16:07 # 7
Guests
Engine Malfunction Light Often Lights Up Due To Fuel Quality ... But You Still Connect To Computerized Fault Detection I think ...
08.05.2020 16:07 # 8
seckin
I just got off and used the car for a while. This time the light did not come on and did not give a warning. But the "engine oil level indicator" gave the maximum warning (I thought it was burnt the other day, but I thought it was normal because I didn't know). Does the morning issue have anything to do with it?

Whatever price they will charge the car that I will be diagnosing tomorrow, but do you have any idea how much they will charge?
seckin < editDate> 2011-09-15 00:17:56
08.05.2020 16:07 # 9
Guests
Have you checked the level on the dipstick?
08.05.2020 16:07 # 10
tigerland
Your engine warning lamp is on, in this case, there are certain malfunctions. Have a look at the malfunction code on the computer. a major breakdown will not be built. but you must have it connected to the computer
also the engine warning lamp lights up according to your exhaust status, so you should change the exhaust. most likely exhaust & nbsp; :)
get well soon
Erbin 2011-09-15 00:35:40
08.05.2020 16:07 # 11
tigerland
[QUOTE = Berkay] Have you checked the level from the dipstick? [/ QUOTE] As far as I know,
the oil lamp will light up when the oil is low. & Nbsp;
Erbin 2011 -09-15 00:34:06
08.05.2020 16:07 # 12
Guests
Do not believe the oil indicator very much, check the stick, the indicator there and the stick do not hold each other, I personally lived :))
08.05.2020 16:07 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = Erbin] [QUOTE = Berkay] Did you check the level from the dipstick? [/ QUOTE] As far as I know,
the oil lamp will light up in the first place. & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
The oil level is That's why I said it was a warning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”