Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problem with the 206 front brake disc please help!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:28 # 1
lew40
mrb friends I bought 4 new brake discs for myself it was a problem when ten brake discs were installed. they gave me a disc from berlingo, the brake caliper remained short, as a result, 1 of the 2 screws holding the brake disc was lightly touched. We managed to fix the brake disc, but I am not comfortable.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 2
06OzGuR06
If the brake disc does not suit your vehicle, always replace it. The diameter of the brake discs varies in every vehicle.

Be sure to replace the brake disc that suits your vehicle. Install the disc according to the original disc diameter.

Safety holding the brake disc & nbsp; You can buy and replace the new bolts. Make sure that the disks fit in the hub. Safety bolts are required for this. They are allen or torx bolts.

Brake system is very important. Also tighten the bolts of the calipers with the appropriate TORQ torque torque. Likewise, the bolts.

The brake disc already holds the bolts. But the bolts holding the brake disc are also important. Replace with.

Good luck. "Smile"
06ÖZGüR06 2011-12-22 17:16:40
08.05.2020 16:28 # 3
sahin-peugeot
I think the risk of inserting the disc that is compatible with the replace disc tool
08.05.2020 16:28 # 4
Ali
Don't think of the disc as a piece of iron.
Think like the effect of flywheel to engine.
Use original parts for safe driving.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 5
lew40
friends, the disc must already have the original air cooling, just like the old ones, but as I said there was a 5mm difference, we closed it with a steel gasket. div> Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”