Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

problem of working late in the morning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
25.01.2023 22:39 # 1
Gurkan Alp
Friends, I have a Peugeot 206 1.4 gasoline vehicle, there is no LPG in the vehicle. There is a misfire at the first start in the morning. It returns to normal after 10 seconds. I want to install an iridium spark plug. Will LPG get installed in the vehicle, will it cause a problem? If I ask, everyone says something different, I couldn't get rid of the first Mars misfire and late work
I'm going to change the injector, it's the only one left, we haven't changed
Throttle
Spark plugs
Ignition coil
Injector seals
Intake manifold gaskets
Gas pump
Changes
25.01.2023 22:50 # 2
Gurkan Alp
greetings, it stops in the rage, but after 10 seconds, there is no problem, there is never any problem on the road, there is no problem with driving or stopping, or too much gasoline consumption. I went to Kırklareli at an average speed of 140 150 km.
28.01.2023 15:04 # 3
talip206
Sir, the fuel pump may not be able to provide enough pressure when it is cold. It's happened to me before.

Other than that, sometimes the injector urinates during long waits. The car chokes on the first start.
22.03.2023 23:02 # 4
Gurkan Alp
My car does not have any problems at the first start, let alone the temperature is 50-60-70, when I try to start it, it does not start, it stops, but it works by pressing the gas, there is no problem in its performance, no one found it, even the masters are surprised now because normally my car starts at half-start when it is cold

Changes
throttle (electronic)
ignition coil
float and fuel pump
injectors
spark plugs
intake manifold gaskets
canister valve
temperature controller
All parts are original
I would appreciate if you give me an idea

thank you

I'm going to burn the last gas and now it's driving me crazy
22.03.2023 23:04 # 5
Gurkan Alp
first mars fixed when i put iridium in spark plugs
23.03.2023 08:30 # 6
sonerkyl
and if the lpg head (regulator) leaks gas in the manifold, it may cause a late start problem.
24.03.2023 09:39 # 7
omerb
There is no LPG in the vehicle. It could be caused by the ECU. It does not command the throttle. because you said it works when you press the gas. I think first of all, when the temperature is at those values, remove them so that you can see the throttle. Check if the butterfly opens/opens when the starter is pressed. This is what comes to my mind..maybe the throttle adaptaston etc. is problematic.
24.03.2023 22:34 # 8
Gurkan Alp
calibration was done, I asked them to connect the fogs, and they did it
today
crank sensor changed, problem continue, you will understand that I will post a video (by the way, while I was looking at it, we pierced the radiator and it entered 1000 TL ofbe)
I'm going to look at the canister tank and hoses on Sunday, but the master said it was 800 TL 3 months ago, but I know that 206s do not have a coil for 800 TL.
27.03.2023 23:01 # 9
Gurkan Alp
https://youtu.be/ZeIlO5wM1G8

this is the case
29.03.2023 04:00 # 10
talip206
There is an idle motor connected to the throttle body. When the gas is not pressed, the throttle valve is in the closed position and the air intake is closed. At this time, the idling motor makes the necessary air flow so that the vehicle can start.

05.04.2023 00:45 # 11
Gurkan Alp
There are 2 electronic butterflies, the old one and the new one were tried separately, I left the car, I said enough, my master keeps busy, the brain is the last one left now. I'm tired of being both financial and obsessed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”