Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problem of piling up, idling, stopping in gasoline - Bi

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
moonlord
My friends car had problems with piling up, idling, and stopping problems. However, although none of them were on LPG, many masters claimed that the idle engines were faulty and got me the idle engine.

Today this problem has been solved. There are 2 roles in the gas role box. These send electricity to the injectors in pairs. The box broke and took water, and one of the roles was not working. The problem was solved by changing the role of petrol. Original 60 TL sub-industry 35 TL.

I wanted to share it to help friends with this problem.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
tegote
The same problem is in me, everywhere I showed said the gas pump. he should do it in the tube even if it is from the valve. I did not have time, I still did not. I have had useful information in my mind. Also, my problem decreases when it gets hot, and it does the thing you're talking about when it's cold. I can't pull my feet out of the gas until I go from work to home, and it's constantly piling up like someone pulling from behind. The problem disappears as soon as it gets hot and goes into the tube.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
moonlord
Some people called me gas pumps, injectors and coils. But the vehicle works only when it starts. But sometimes it stopped, sometimes there was an idle. As you said, when you switch to LPG, the whole problem disappears. I hope it helps.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 4
IBRHMCN
Did you get the idle engine new or did it happen after the relay change?
08.05.2020 18:21 # 5
moonlord
Idling engine was intact. I got the ground down. It improved after the gasoline role change.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”