Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

problem of not working

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
cash1912
friends, the vehicle does not work sometimes, the contact is pressing, the fuel is not coming, as I do not feel like fuel, it takes a long time, after a few seconds, it touches the gas pedal, sometimes it gets very good. Sometimes the new spark plugs can cause new leakage.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
ibrahim YILDIZAK
It might have been the same from me, either from the brain or from injectors.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
cash1912
Could you tell me what you did?
08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
Guests
I also had this problem, the same, I went to the biker 2 weeks ago, sent it to the carburetor, connected it to the computer and looked at everything but could not find anything. I also had a problem with idling, but ... After looking a bit, he pushed the throttle part back and forth, and as a result of these movements, we saw that the car speed had changed (just like gas and cutting) the manifold gaskets need to change ... We did not idle normal play, no work The problem is over ... I bought the manifold gasket from Aksaray, something like the tube gasket was 4 TL if I remember the wrong set of 4 ... But; We gave 70 TL to the carburetor and 50 TL to the biker. (Idle switch or what changed it, and the carburetor is included in the price ...
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
cash1912
Besides, the problem wasn't in shooting. did they find the fault by connecting it to the computer.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
Guests
No, there was no problem with the computer, this manifold gasket was broken and it was getting air from there ... It was also this that prevented working and raising the idle and causing fluctuation ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”