Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problem of Not Working

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:55 # 1
gursel
Greetings to all,
I am a new member of the forum. I hope your help is active. I am waiting for your help. I made a call but I could not find such a topic.

Two - three months ago, I bought a second hand 1998 model 106 xr 1.4. However, two weeks ago, at noon, the car stopped working. There was nothing going on in the morning.
I had the ignition and the fuel assembly checked by the master I found around, it did not fire. The starter prints very well.
Is the flowmeter reader The cable connected to the flywheel has recovered after replacement, but only 3 days.
3 days later, it did not work the same way again, this time they came from the service (Ümraniye) ... They detected a brain malfunction. 1 week also worked that way now it is not working again. The master who repairs the brain malfunction came and brought a brain out of the way again, but when he played a bit with the connection cables, he started the car with his own brain and he went for 2 days.

Now I'm in a state of mind, what should I do?

You are opening the starter right now, oil, battery temperature and K light are on, 5 seconds under the back seat. a buzzing sound (fuel pump for sure), the starter prints just fine, but it certainly doesn't work.

I expect help from friends who have experience on this subject.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 2
okankrgz
If the gas pump makes the sound of the crane, it is working. There is a problem with the injectors in the spark plugs. so most of the main parts have already changed but one has to think about it ... it will have a comment on other friends.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 3
rifatseker
It sounds like it may be from the Volant sensor, though not sure. In addition, the institution in cables and sockets connected to this sensor can make this problem in rust and dirt.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 4
gursel
The cable that you call Volant Sensor has been changed. I think it is about 60-70 TL. With that cable change, the vehicle worked for 3 days but then it still does not work.

Is there a good master in Ümraniye, who understands these issues well?
08.05.2020 14:55 # 5
gursel
There have been problems in electrical installations, it causes problems or malfunctions in brain Mus Her.

I say mus, I no longer trust " masters ".
08.05.2020 14:55 # 6
karacocuk
it cost me 800 TL, I am a repairman, and the world changed my solid part. ...
08.05.2020 14:55 # 7
Guests
WHERE ARE THESE MASTERS YAW I WILL GO TO THEM, I HAVE A PROBLEMS TO MASTERS
08.05.2020 14:55 # 8
karacocuk
I am in Aydin, but I am very glad that I take my car to Iztek Pejo Citroen service.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 9
Carmania
Let's take a good look at the sensors and sensor sockets, the blade that has come out of its place may be a socket or oxidized etc ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”