Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problem of not eating gas on take off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:39 # 1
sace
Hi friends. My vehicle doesn't just eat gas sometimes on departure these days. It looks like it will stop, it eats gas immediately after it, but the car accelerates suddenly while it is hard to take off. In the forum, friends often wrote a gas cut problem while going at a certain speed, but I only have such a problem on departure. Anyone faced with such a problem? Or with the proposal to solve ... Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 2
oguzhan29
bro, keep the subject up to date, knowledgeable friends will help you do some research and find similar topics
08.05.2020 15:39 # 3
sace
I have read similar issues but there are only comments and not much solutions. Let's see maybe a friend will help.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 4
turkuaz55
[QUOTE = sace] Hi guys. My vehicle doesn't just eat gas sometimes on departure these days. It looks like it will stop, it eats gas immediately after it, but the car accelerates suddenly while it is hard to take off. In the forum, friends often wrote a gas cut problem while going at a certain speed, but I only have such a problem on departure. Anyone faced with such a problem? Or with the suggestion to solve it ... Thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE]
yes, there was a problem in my car, the problem was that a small hose going to the turbo gave a gas to the car that had been torn.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 5
turkuaz55
[QUOTE = sace] I have read similar topics but there are only comments and not much solutions. Let's see if a friend comes out. [/ QUOTE]
I have a problem I can have a check .....
08.05.2020 15:39 # 6
sace
Thanks I'll have a look ..
08.05.2020 15:39 # 7
tilbe307
Whether it is scuba or when it first presses on the gas, it detects whether it is pressing or whether it is after a few seconds. Then clean the throttle too, the room helps a lot
08.05.2020 15:39 # 8
sace
No tube. 1.6 gasoline. Yes, it detects after a few seconds when you press the gas. But he seldom does it. The car accelerates after eating gas.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 9
tilbe307
I had the same in me, I cleaned the throttle. then of course you have to calibrate when the throttle is removed. and look at your coil and make it easy for your spark plugs
08.05.2020 15:39 # 10
sace
Problem solved. Water was extracting from the cylinder top cover gasket. How long have I been changing? I changed it last weekend. I also talked to the master about the problem of not eating gas. When the gasket changed, I had no problems. The problem of not eating gas was due to the fact that it took air from the gasket.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 11
eren8er
[QUOTE = sace] Problem solved. Water was extracting from the cylinder top cover gasket. How long have I been changing? I changed it last weekend. I also talked to the master about the problem of not eating gas. When the gasket changed, I had no problems. The problem of not eating gas was due to the air getting from the gasket. [/ QUOTE]

I have the same problem ... I just traveled a little bit with a car ... I give it the gas while it is like it is as if it is drowning, then suddenly it goes back to normal and speeds up. ..
08.05.2020 15:39 # 12
Guests
If we are available on the weekend,
08.05.2020 15:39 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = sace] Problem solved. Water was extracting from the cylinder top cover gasket. How long have I been changing? I changed it last weekend. I also talked to the master about the problem of not eating gas. When the gasket changed, I had no problems. The problem of not eating gas was due to the air getting from the gasket. [/ QUOTE]

let's have a good look ... Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:39 # 14
emntstn
Which master did you make in sace soup, how much money did you keep this?
08.05.2020 15:39 # 15
SERVET
such a problem exists in my vehicle. My car is 406 sv petrol- LPG, it accumulates on departures during departure. please help, thank you in advance, I wish you good work. (doing both on fuels)
08.05.2020 15:39 # 16
muratta_firarda
Yes, friends, I have the same problem with me. When the vehicle is at idle, when it is loaded to the gas, it seems like the vehicle is drowning or it does not get up or stop. In short, the vehicle cannot skid.
I don't know if this problem is in the same way in both LPG and Gasoline.
KNOW WHAT HAPPENS to those who do not want to leave their car in the hands of masters who do not understand in the industry and who are bored with this experience and about this subject.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 17
sace
[QUOTE = emntstn] Which master did you make in sace soup, how much money did you keep?
I showed it to a special service in Çorlu. they said gasket + workmanship 450. If the cover is grinding, it will be evident when the cover is opened. They said that it costs 650 in the total of + 200, but I found it expensive and traveled for 1 month. A friend's brother is in the industry. He arranged for me a master or something, a total of 3 people finished from 8 pm to 1.30 pm at night. He kept gaskets around 100 lira. They took 200 workers.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 18
sace
Now, those kicks and gas cuts are gone. It was as if he would drown and stop at low revs in low gear. I even thought of throat butterfly cleaning, the master does not need me, he said from the gasket. It was also true. Now it's super. Everyone needs the right master, right diagnosis
08.05.2020 15:39 # 19
emntstn
I have the same run, but not as if it was from the gasket.
As long as the gasket does not burn, it does not cause any problems, the gasket can only burn if you continue to use the car over the end and there is no water in the radiator. If you press the gas up to 6000-7000 revolutions while the vehicle is on gasoline, you will know if the gas is burning, if black smoke and water is exhausted from the exhaust, or if you see that the water is mixed with the oil when you look at it, the gasket is burned.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 20
burakdmr
There is a problem with my friends too. When I switch to LPG, it stops.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”