Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

problem of motion indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:13 # 1
gastauskas87
Hello friends ;

My car peugeot 206 1.4 2000 model xr

There was no problem in my vehicle one day, I went 20 km one day and for the first time, my car's movement indicator passed 90 for the first time, it was always 70. I felt that there was a movement in the traction, and when it gave off gas, its voice changed.

I parked somewhere, I checked, I did not understand much, especially I thought there was no water, and I looked at the oil, there is normal all oil, water, hoses and there was no problem. I waited for the vehicle to cool down and started the vehicle, but I also notice that there is a sound coming from the boguluo.

Fortunately, for driving back, I drove the car and my eye was moving, the gas was moving towards 70 in the press of the gas.

Maybe I used the antifreeze that I used and I poured all the water out of it and added clean water. and the same sound on the gas press.

I got to a master, familiar. He said, "I'll fix it, but then I have to connect it to the device to set it up," he said.

We have a friend in our district who understands from Peugeot and I got him straight to me. He said that this tool is running right now, he said it was a mistake. Let him stay with me for a week.

spoke about the complete download of the engine, etc.

Note: There was also a problem in my rev counter, no matter what stepped throttle for the shift, I did not have 3 thousand revolutions, I always had to change when 2 thousand came up.

According to what I have told, what does my vehicle have? ? what should i do?

your information, your comments are very important

thanks
08.05.2020 20:13 # 2
sonerkyl
Teacher, first of all, there is water reduction and oil reduction. Have you ever had a problem with oil in the engine water? If there is LPG in the vehicle, I said this for gas and not doing gas. When it comes to overheating problem, the reasons are clear;

for fever;

1-Inadequate water circulation
2-temperature sensor failure
3-fan roll distortion late fan activation

no gas

1-coil and spark plugs
2-gasoline pump and filter
3-throat butterfly
4-petrol role control
In 5-lpg, the lpg brain (regulator)
6-lpg filters
7-lpg temperature sensor and map sensor
08.05.2020 20:13 # 3
gastauskas87
Hello, thank you very much for the information. but it is hard to find good mentors in the small district of Izmir, each master is saying something different, they said something about the bobbins before, but let's see what the third person did in the master's day. I hope it fixes
08.05.2020 20:13 # 4
sonerkyl
I hope you can do it, my teacher is really the subject of trouble in small districts
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”