Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PROBLEM AT PETROL please help.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
hbuyuksoy@hotmail.co
Hello to everyone,
My car 2005 model automatic 1.4 gasoline
In the morning working on gasoline, working late does not eat gasoline, when it passes from p to d, there is a stop when it waits for a while, but when it moves, the efficiency decreases seriously.
I feel the car fainted when I was going at the gas station. Sometimes he gets up when he stops or in very slow motion in 2nd gear. There is no problem when you switch to gas. while in gas, the efficiency increases in the car and the trouble disappears.
I changed the gas pump, there was no change. I changed the gas filter, again, my problem was not solved. Throat butterfly cleared.
Now they say clean the injectors. (I used an injector cleaner) I can't get out of the way. I had it in my previous citroen brand vehicle, I couldn't sell it, now it happened to me. Gül1 I don't know if it's your destiny

On the request of comments from those who have suggestions and suggestions.
Best regards.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
KILIC
teacher needs a good lpg setting. Since LPg is out of adjustment, gasoline also disrupts the fuel map. For this reason, when the vehicle starts with gasoline, it does not eat gas in the first place.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
hbuyuksoy@hotmail.co
Master, thank you for commenting.
I looked at the gas settings, I don't see any trouble, I get on the gas for a while, but I get blocked in some slopes and places where I need to get up suddenly.
Do you think there might be a problem with gasoline injectors?
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. such problems such as not traveling, etc.

First-coil
2-plug
3-catalatic convector
4-throttle (you have done cleaning) is useless if it is defective.
5-gasoline injectors are faulty
6-map sensor
7-oxygen sensor etc.
8-worst chance ecu (motor brain)
Non-contact oxidation, etc. in 9-sockets fuse box
I need to have them checked, hodja.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 5
hbuyuksoy@hotmail.co
THANKS
LIKE WE RESET THE CAR Smile MY LUCK IS DEFINITELY RESOLVED Cry WE WILL FIND YOUR DREAM NOW, WRITE WRITING INSURANCE
LET'S LISTEN IF YOU HAVE NIGHT AT THE HEAD.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 6
sonerkyl
unfortunately, in one of these, we do not know the problem without trying it. Unfortunately, first of all, I say check the spark plug and coil.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 7
hbuyuksoy@hotmail.co
I changed the spark plug, I say I have the petrol injector cleaned.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 8
ggitaristt
My friend will be a little cold, but the problem is not in the gearbox? I think your cars with torque converters seemed to exploit the engine at low rpm ..
08.05.2020 20:37 # 9
tired06
yesterday a friend of mine went to the industry from almost the same problems, but his vehicle is manual but
spark plug and cables + coil changed
Before these structures, I changed the gas pump in the master, and I said that I did not solve the problem.

08.05.2020 20:37 # 10
hbuyuksoy@hotmail.co
Thank you very much I tried in my car, I could not fix it. I did not know why I had a wurt brand injector cleaner yesterday, I did not know why it worked in the morning, but it felt like it was comfortable, but the shock seemed to continue, I felt a surprising relief when I was looking at it, but one day, 40% of the cars went uncomfortably, one day, I went to the previous one, and I had to stay at 5 margins. but after the calist, the efficiency is low, I came without affecting it very much. Do you know in the mainland cleaning the petrol injector
Thanks
08.05.2020 20:37 # 11
Karacocuk24
My brother had the same vehicle in me, there was the same problem in auto, he did not stop when he was taken from p to d, but he was not trying to eat it and did not eat gas wurt injector cleaner I threw it halfway into the warehouse, I used it all by compressing it at 4-5 km high speed. It may actually be good to use in km or gasoline
08.05.2020 20:37 # 12
hbuyuksoy@hotmail.co
Hello master
As you say, I made 300 km with wurt, I used it at high speed, when it was cold, it was still running 3 4 star, it was working hard, it was hard, it was not going to faint very much. We did not come to spend money on the car.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 13
maximusti
Since gasoline is now very expensive, it does not lift the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 14
caydogan
Hello there was a similar situation in my car. The vehicle did not eat any gas in gasoline, it was running at idle, it was going to stop the gas pressure. The injector was cleaned for half an hour with the machine, the injectors were cleaned, and the tar was removed from the exhaust.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”