Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problem after filter replacement?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
Guests
Hello friends;
Engine oil, oil filter, air filter, diesel filter, timing set,
recirculation, charging belt changed and general hydraulics vs controls
I bought the car I adore from the private service last night.
But on the way to work in the morning, I left the house and the way to get a friend
While waiting at idle, "engine warning lamp" flashed suddenly and
idling sound of the car changed. Then he started to tremble and the gear
the car stopped when idle.
While going to work, the warning lamp kept on.
There was still a little flickering when I was going somewhere (warning lamp still
burned) but when I started the car on my way back the light went out and
performance of the car improved.

I called the master and he changed the diesel filter,
He said something as if he had blown.

I was still nervous a bit, though right now there is a warning lamp in the car
it is not on fire and its performance has improved.
WHAT DO YOU SAY, IS THE MORNING EVENT NORMAL AFTER THE FILTER REPLACEMENT?
let's 2010-06-02 20:32:16
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
shamed
If you introduce yourself first, it would be good to get to know our members.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
Guests
Doesn't it happen without introducing, as if we asked for information from the government office, I want to introduce it or I don't introduce it.
I would like to present my applause to the friend who sent me the above message because he wrote them unnecessarily.
Thank you.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
fourus_06
[QUOTE = mehmet206] Doesn't it happen without introducing, I mean, as if we asked for information from the government office, whether I introduce it or I don't introduce it. Now if I enter it, what will happen if I introduce myself here?
I would like to present my applause to the friend who sent me the above message because he wrote them unnecessarily.
Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

Mehmet brother, this is not a personal situation, this is a forum rule and is valid for all members.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
H-a-d-i
Mehmet Bey ... here are our forum rules:

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=8290&fıd=52&pr=3&title=peugeot-trkiye-genel-forum-kural on

Anyone who is a member of this site is deemed to have accepted these rules. There is also a warning that you can enter your profile information completely during the membership, otherwise your membership will not be approved. 1 rule has been violated and your membership has been approved. now you are asking us to violate another rule 2?

one of your friends wanted to remind you of this rule in an informal kind language. what is this? let's 2010-06-02 21:23:52
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
shamed

familiar by your city you are directed to a master, on behalf of your age by addressing you in our imperfections not to, and increase the intimacy you have to present yourself in a community you just entered will be appropriate, I wanted to warn politely with the idea. I think there is no situation to take

shamed 2010-06-02 21:16:22
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
Guests
This is not a government department, it is not a place where everyone can go .. !! your master gives you information ..
Lock..
emrah 2010-06-02 21:44:43
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”