Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:40 # 1
only_younus
My friends problem is the first time that happened to me today and also 3 times. The route I went to school consists of places where I have to be fast and slow. It requires shifting frequently. When shifting my foot a little too much clutch, today the engine stopped with the stop light. I pulled back the vehicle. The other time I deliberately slowed down again, the engine stopped, I stopped. This time, I started it by pressing the starter.
yesterday I set up for the lpg yesterday when the car outside the city I was in, when I set off on the ground that the car can't collect itself, I just sent it to my master today, but my master showed that there was a fluctuation in gas, he told me to clean the throat butterfly and use it for a couple of days, but the fluctuation in gas still continues.
When the LPG was installed, the coil changed when it fluctuated. Is the coil still stuck with a little money or my spark plugs are old (30000 km). Is that a problem or something else?
friends with knowledge please help
08.05.2020 15:40 # 2
only_younus
2004 307 technoplus 1.6
atiker lpg fast 5.0

08.05.2020 15:40 # 3
only_younus
After the throat butterfly was cleaned and boarded in gasoline, there was an improvement.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”