Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Prizdirek ball problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
21.07.2020 09:49 # 1
mesutokat
Hello friends, After a long time, a pejo adventure started again. This time, our vehicle 206 1.6 xt 2000 model The pressure lining of our vehicle is in the clutch changed by the previous owner, etc. there is no problem but I guess they didn't change it because the balls were solid. There is a rubbing noise that cuts when the clutch is pressed, I think the socket ball is defective, but I talked to a few places and it is said that the pressure lining should change as a set. It was said that it would not be a problem for me to use it in this way until the lining replacement, and this noise would increase a little more after 10000-20000 km. Is this correct, would it be a problem to use it this way?
21.07.2020 10:22 # 2
arifbsrn
As you said, if it is cut in the form of a whistle and when the clutch is pressed, the ball of the socket may be worn.When you press the clutch close to stop while the vehicle is in gear, have you ever had the gear idle by itself? I think it is beneficial to check your transmission oil.
21.07.2020 10:35 # 3
mesutokat
There is no problem except for the sound, sometimes even that sound becomes too low to be heard or disappears. Of course, I have the oil checked in the evening.
21.07.2020 10:59 # 4
sonerkyl
Apart from the sound, there will be problems in the process of shifting in the future.
21.07.2020 12:22 # 5
mesutokat
I am aware that there will definitely be losses, but I think that if they do not want to change it alone, it will cause me to spend money again. Will it cause serious damage such as being dropped?
21.07.2020 16:21 # 6
Orcun.Dmr
If you are sure that the sound is coming from the socket ball, the sound will increase as you use the vehicle and the ball will scatter and leave it on the road. Depending on the usage, you can extend its life.
22.07.2020 08:11 # 7
Berkay Erdinc
If the socket pole bearing is defective, the pressure, the lining, the clutch bearing does not necessarily have to be changed, of course, if it is not exhausted, these are what I have mentioned. They said maybe we should change the pressure lining as a set while lowering the gearbox. The second problem is the sound coming from the gearbox. I changed the socket pole from the same vehicle. I could not cut the sound.You can examine the issues I opened.You previous owner changed the transmission oil with the pressure lining of the vehicle. This noise occurred when the oil was changed. God knows how many years it has been used in the gearbox in our country, there is a perception that the gearbox oil does not change. The old oil loses its feature and becomes like mud. They spoil the gears and bearings together with the iron shavings. not bearing The noise coming from the group gears and the socket pole gears comes from the glasses bearing.
23.07.2020 14:48 # 8
mesutokat
Yesterday, I came across a familiar master by coincidence and we went to his shop, lifted the vehicle and went to the test.Flan said that the thin bearing sound is not a problem, he said that there are so many sounds in most vehicles, you are listening too much. What I do not understand, for example, he did it again this morning, in the cold engine for the first five seconds, the sound gets lighter by 80-85% when the flan clutch is pressed, and it increases again after the first movement. I said I will not download the gearbox for this much sound, but we both noticed that the power is from the power, but I could not connect with the clutch, I did double check. I think there were two problems mesutokat2020-07-24 08:26:36
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”