Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Print pad?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:21 # 1
blue42
The clutch is gripping up, how is it time to change? How much will it cost (corsa 2008)
08.05.2020 19:21 # 2
yusuf07
If it is grasping at the top, it is time for change. If the clock is rising, the vehicle does not go or if there is no grip between the gears, change it.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 3
blue42
I am so bad, I think it will be the last in my life, it may be due to a change of vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 4
sezar206
Benom zero zero pressure launches above has nothing to do with it. Don't put an ear to everything. If your vehicle is shouting but not accelerating, it is finished if it starts to vibrate at the departures. Do not look at your conversations above and below.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 5
blue42
[QUOTE = sezar206] Benom zero zero pressure launches above it has nothing to do with it. Don't put an ear to everything. If your vehicle is shouting but not accelerating, it is finished if it starts to vibrate at the departures. Do not look at your conversations above and below. [/ QUOTE]

Hopefully, I hope you have ole
08.05.2020 19:21 # 6
blue42
[QUOTE = sezar206] Benom zero zero pressure launches above it has nothing to do with it. Don't put an ear to everything. If your vehicle is shouting but not accelerating, it is finished if it starts to vibrate at the departures. Do not look at your conversations above and below. [/ QUOTE]
Insallh I hope so ole
08.05.2020 19:21 # 7
samet206
Most of the peugeots are always clutching above the clutch structure. I have not seen a peugeot that grips very low even though we have a lot of master adjustments. If you do not fully understand the clutch, I recommend you to test it to a reliable person who understands Peugeot.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 8
erenahmet95
is having the last bits in my vehicle. said the man in the service continued, his separation was weakened. As long as you do not skid in the summer, it does not matter. but it leaves you in the winter. The car from 2 to 1 does not pass without stopping. even in light walking. Until the engine warming up, the screeching sounds are coming from the lining. after warming, the problem is yook. it's going normal. I am thinking of changing it in 1 month, but I am not afraid that I will go out of the city for about 600 km during the holiday and I am not afraid: D: D Big smile
08.05.2020 19:21 # 9
batu_atu
I have the same problem in the meantime, when the time is squeezed, the speed rises suddenly, but the speed is fixed for another two months.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”