Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

print pad

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
riva70
hello when i leave my car on a very little ramp (normally 3% noticeable) when the car stops and shifts my foot from the clutch while the gear is going back 5-8 cm. What is the reason for this? The people around me will say that the press pad will change. For 3 years, I don't know when the press pad last changed. It also works on very steep slopes, but runs a maximum of 8 cm. Does this cause a big problem? I don't know much about this. Thanks
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
samet206
Sir, there are a lot of different methods to understand that the press brake that is so incomprehensible that it is completely incomprehensible. A situation related to comprehension will still run back, though, these are the methods I know.

If he grasps too high
- If there is a difficulty in gear shifts
If it does not stop when you try to get up at -2 or 3 gears
-The cycle is rising but the speed is not increasing
- If the clutch has hardened than before
-If the car gets up hard, it moves hard

You can come to a conclusion by observing these items, and finally, after master control, you can go to change.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
bjkamil
everyone has their own method. I put the handbrake on the 1st gear and try to take off. If the back of the vehicle sticks to the ground, the clutch lining is intact. (of course we do not pull our feet completely from the clutch). they saw it like this on the examination. LOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”