Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pressure washer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:15 # 1
tigerland

Hello friends,

I am thinking of buying a pressure washer. Which one would you recommend for friends who have a good knowledge of who uses which is better in terms of price and quality.
Einhell BT-HP 160 friends have not come out as expected, so it does not spray 160 bar, it is clean when it passes over with a sponge and wash again. There are some models that I want to buy, there is not much price difference between them which one do you think?
tigerland 2011-04-11 01:45:03
08.05.2020 15:15 # 2
Guests
I have a similar product (100bar pressurized) in my uncle, I washed my car to try late, did not remove all the mud in the fenders.
If your opportunity allows, I think buy a high pressure machine.
http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/galilee-ghpw-2000-170-bar-basincli-yikama-makinesi/productdetails.aspx?productıd=hrgalileghpw2000&categoryıd=34001222
08.05.2020 15:15 # 3
Guests
Make sure that there is a trigger system in the product you will buy. When he presses the trigger system, he starts spraying water, when you release the trigger, he cuts the water and really saves water.
Although most of the products have a trigger system, I still wanted to warn you to pay attention.
If there is an adjustment part at the tip of the gun that you can change the way the water is sprayed, you can adjust the point spray or volumetric spray. For example, you spray on the spot to remove the dirt on the concrete floor of your garden, you spray on the bar while washing your car.
Do not spray too close to painted parts and tires when washing your car.
When spraying, be careful not to get too close water pressure to any part of your body. Pressurized water acts as a knife.
I hope the information I provide will be useful.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 4
tigerland

I spent the summer day on my feet in the total washing facilities accidentally there were slippers, skin peeled off :) I lived without any such experience, so I am more careful after that :))

The manager commented this galilee in the link you gave, they always said negative pressure, they said so in bosch. KL 1800 is like I thought, but I don't know if you have any features.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 5
tigerland
no one among you friends? I think Black & Decker decided
thats better, dont give that much money if you say buy it, i dont want to share it without doing research :)
08.05.2020 15:15 # 6
Guests
If the pressure is low, it does not clean the vehicle.
If the pressure is too much, it will damage the paint of the vehicle.
Take a medium decision.
Black & decker is a good brand.
Hepsiburada.com is a good shopping site.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 7
pachito
I have the same machine, I am very pleased, the factor that needs attention when buying this type of machine is that the water inlet and outlet are definitely not plastic, it breaks over time, standard with experience: D
so when you buy it, be sure to make sure that the water inlet and outlet are metal rim, the same product is in koçtaş, my advice to you is definitely seeing german :)
The only problem with the machines is that they do not throw away the shampoo with shampoo from the shampoo containers, and I recommend them both as a brand and as a quality.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 8
tigerland
For example, I look at a good brand reviews in Bosch, always negative. I finally decided on Black & Decker. I will also find out if there is a metal or not.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 9
tigerland

If you want to order Black & Decker, let's look at my videos while washing. Thank you guys very much.

08.05.2020 15:15 # 10
Guests
Hi
I have been using the product in the link since 05.08.2008. did not say click .. i recommend
respects
08.05.2020 15:15 # 11
tigerland
[QUOTE = pugt a] hi
I have been using the product in the link since 05.08.2008. did not say click .. i recommend
respects
[/ QUOTE]
you are late manager I ordered what is the origin of the product
08.05.2020 15:15 # 12
Serhun
We wish you good luck.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 13
tigerland
[QUOTE = Serhun] Good luck to you. Goodbye. [/ QUOTE]
tsk.ler orion wait you manager :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”